On to Sardinia

At the airport, you stood beside Fugo while the others checked the plane for any sign that someone was on board. Narancia used Aerosmith to look around for any enemies nearby. You looked at everyone checking the plane while Fugo stood beside you, watching the area around.

   " So, how did you get off of that island? " You asked.

   " There was a couple floating by, and after they stopped at the island, I took their boat. "

   " After that you just walked around? "

   " Yeah, and then I saw you with Narancia. How are your wounds? "

You looked down at your bandages and mentally thanked Fugo for helping you. After seeing Fugo, Narancai walked you over to him with a smile on his face. After seeing your wounds, Fugo wrapped you up and helped take you to Bucciarati. Shortly after, he decided to travel with everyone, betraying the organization.

   " They're fine. I've had worse. "

   " Why didn't you just heal yourself? "

   " I lost every piece of information Book Keeper had in his book. The only things I have now, are our teams stands, since I've physically touched them. I've lost everything else. "

   " How did you lose all of that? " Fugo asked, turning his head toward you.

You turned toward Fugo and summoned your translucent book. You showed him all of the pages that were filled and the pages that were left blank. After he saw all of the pages, you closed the book and looked at his lilac eyes.

   " It happened in the church. "

Fugo nodded, and he glanced at your hand before turning his head. You felt Fugo grab your hand and hold it gently. There was a slight blush on Fugo's face as he looked away.

   " Now, you have mine, in case you need it. "

   " Thank you, Fugo. " You said, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

   " What exactly happened? You came out looking weak, and you collapsed outside. " Fugo asked, looking back toward you.

You hesitated on your following sentence. You didn't want to tell him that you had died at the church. Though, you knew that at some point, your body would give out on you. The plan was to help the gang at Sardinia, defeat the Boss, and disappear before they could catch on. You knew that it wouldn't be long before your symptoms became more apparent to everyone. When that would happen, you couldn't imagine how everyone would react. And though you loved them, you knew that you had to run and escape their sights after defeating the Boss. No one would take your death easy, and that was something you wanted to hide from them. 

Luckily, there was a perfect distraction from answering Fugo. Behind him, you could see a figure walking toward the plane. You squinted your eyes, and FUgo turned his head to see what you were looking at. The man wasn't short, but he wasn't tall. His eyes were wide, while his pupils were small, almost like a black speck. He had pale skin, and his pink hair was standing up straight. He was moving toward the plane with a fast walk but made no attempt to summon his stand, but his eyes scared you. They looked dead set on getting to the plane.

   " Mista! We got company! " You shouted.

Mista looked in your direction and looked at where you were pointing. Then, he looked toward the man approaching and prepared his Sex Pistols.

   " Stop right there! Let me tell you right now, anyone who comes near this plane will be executed, even a saint! "

Mista's threat didn't affect the man whatsoever. The man kept walking and even seemed to speed up his walking.