New Orders to Venice

Inside the turtle, Trish sat with one of her legs to her chest and rested her face against it. Bucciarati was typing away on his laptop while you sat between Narancia and Abbacchio. Giorno, Mista, and Fugo were outside of the vehicle driving to Venice, so they monitored everyone inside of the turtle and outside at their surroundings. It was quiet in the room, and you couldn't get rid of the blush on your face from embarrassment.

   ' Why did Abbacchio have to do that!? '

(Flashback)

Giorno leaned his head forward more and rested his forehead against yours, closing his eyes. You felt your heart beat faster, and a red tint came to your cheeks.

   " Mia cara, I love you. . .with all my heart. "

   " Giorno--"

   " Please, let me just. . ."

He leaned closer, and you could feel his warm breath on your lips. Your lips were only centimeters apart, and your heart would likely beat out of your chest. But it seemed it wasn't your fate to kiss Giorno at that moment.

   " Hey! "

You and Giorno instinctively pulled your heads away and looked up at who yelled. It was Abbacchio. He was standing behind the stone wall, glaring down at Giorno.

   " What do you think you're dong!? "

   " Abbacchio--"

   " What's going on? " Narancia asked, stepping beside Abbacchio.

   " our pal Giorno here, was about to kiss Y/n. " Abbacchio gritted.

   " What!? If Giorno gets a kiss I want one too! "

   ' Narancia! '

   " Wait, what was happening? " Fugo asked, walking toward the group, leaving Mista to work on the car.

   " Nothing! How's the car coming? " You asked, trying to change the topic.

You stood up from the ground and saw that Mista got the car running. You grabbed Abbacchio and Narancia's hands and walked towards the car.

   " Let's move! The car is done anyway! "

(Flashback Over)

You rubbed your cheeks, hoping to calm down the blush on your face from almost kissing Giorno. Your face did start to calm, and the blush slowly went away. You looked at everyone and noted how exhausted the team seemed. You weren't tired since you had fully healed and gained your energy back from what happened on the train.

   " New orders have arrived from the Boss. " Bucciarati said.

Bucciarati stood up with his laptop and started walking towards the chair everyone used to enter and exit the turtle.

   " Abbacchio, could you come over where the chairs are? "

   " Me? "

Abbacchio stood up and walked toward the chair, but everyone followed him, curious about the message.

   " The order asked for you. Have Abbacchio's Moody Blues play back 14 hours ago near the dining chairs. Before we got here, someone else was inside the turtle. Isn't that what it means? "

   " I got it. Then I'll start searching from 15 hours ago. "

Moody Blues started to transform, and you recognized the person he had turned into when he was finished. It was capo Mr. Nunzio Pericolo. The old man had his head turned towards everyone, and his hands were against the walls of the turtle.