| Leone Abbacchio |

You checked your appearance in the mirror and decided that what you wore was good. You grabbed your wallet and left your room, walking down the stairs to the first floor. You spotted Abbacchio sitting on the couch, listening to music. His red headphones covered his ears while his eyes remained shut, and his head moved to the music. You approached him, tapped his headphones, and he opened his eyes, looking up at you.

   " Hey, can you take me to that store? "

   " What store? " He asked, taking his headphones off. 

   " The one you buy your lipstick at. You said you would show me once we got back to Naples. "

   " I did? "

   " Yeah. let's go today, before it starts to rain. "

Abbacchio stood up from the couch and placed his headphones on the cushions, leaving them behind. He walked to the door and opened it for you, letting you walk through first. Abbacchio took one of the cars out front and drove toward Naples. It was silent in the car as Abbacchio drove, but you didn't mind; you looked out of the window and got lost in your thoughts. After entering Naples, Abbacchio parked the car in a decently safe part of the city. 

   " Let's go. "

You stepped out of the car, but when you looked around, you didn't see any makeup or cosmetic stores. Instead, you were standing outside of Libeccio's.

   " What are we doing here?" You asked, pointing your thumb at the restaurant.

   " I promised to get you lunch as well, remember? "

   " Yeah, you did in Venice, but I didn't think you actually would. I just wanted to buy lipstick. "

   " Might as well, since we're out. "

Abbacchio entered the restaurant without waiting for you, and you sighed, walking inside. The waiter set two menus on a table with two chairs on each side. Abbacchio was already seated and leaned back in the chair. You walked to the other chair and sat down, looking through the menu.

   " And eat something this time. You never ate anything at that restaurant in Venice or after that. "

You rolled your eyes at Abbacchio and leaned forward in your chair. It was true, you didn't eat much, because, during your time after escaping the church, you never ate. After not eating food for so long, you would forget to eat sometimes, or you didn't eat for the sake of no appetite.

   " I will, I will. Don't worry so much. "

   " I have to with you. EIther you're getting punched to look like a donut, or you're doing something stupid with Narnacia. "

   " Hey, the donut thing was for your safety, and Narancia, isn't that bad. "

   " He dyed Fugo's hair red this morning. "

   " . . . "

   " . . . "

   " That's not that bad. It'll grow out, and Fugo can cut it. "

   " Right. "

The waiter appeared and took your orders, then took the menus with her, leaving you alone with Abbacchio.

   " And I didn't ask you to protect me. You did that on your own accord. "

   " And I don't regret it, goth man. You're still alive right now. "

   " Just. . .don't do something like that again. I'm not losing someone else because they protected me. "

You remembered Abbacchio's past and how his partner took a bullet for Abbacchio. One night, Abbacchio was drinking too much and told you his entire life story. So now, you knew, but he didn't know that you knew.