| Bruno Bucciarati |

" Y/n are you in? "

Bucciarati opened your door a little and peeked his head into the room, looking around. You were sitting on your bed, reading a book when Bucciarati opened the door.

   " Hi, Bruno. What's up? "

   " I wanted to ask if you would join me this evening to go sailing. "

   " We have a boat? " You asked, setting your book aside.

   " Yes, I found it down by the sea. I wanted to try and sail today, since the weather is perfect for it, and I want you to come with me. "

   " Sure. This afternoon, you said? "

   " Yes. "

   " Alright, I'll meet you outside then. "

   " Wonderful. "

Bucciarati shut the door to your room and left you to your own. Like usual, you continued through your day until it was the afternoon. When you noticed the time, you left your room and walked outside to the beach. Bucciarati was standing in the water, his sleeves rolled up, and his pants legs rolled up to his knees. His shoes were off, and he pushed the small boat onto the water.

   " Hey, Bruno. "

Burno stood straight and turned to you, smiling brightly.

   " Hey, are you ready? "

   " Yup! "

You walked through the water, making sure your clothes didn't get wet. Once you were beside the small boat, you got in, and Bucciarati climbed in before opening a small sail. Bucciarati sat beside you, wrapped his arm around your shoulder, and guided the boat, along the water, with the wind pushing against the white fabric. The mansion never left your sight, but you would get far from the house from time to time. Bucciarati was a natural when it came to sailing, and sometimes he would play a risky game by turning the small boat sharply. Every time he would, you would shout his name or slap his shoulder, to which he would respond with laughter. Bucciarati, at one point, lowered the sail at one point, and the small boat floated out on the water.

   " You're a natural. " You said, turning to look at Bucciarati.

   " Thank you. My father was a fisherman, so I would always accompany him when he went out to sea and when I didn't have school. He taught me everything I needed to know about sailing. "

   " Your father was a good man, I bet. "

   " He was. But I'm not focused on the past, just the present. "

Bucciarati's hand held onto your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. Your body rested against his as the breeze blew, pulling your hair with it. Bucciarati's hair was also pulled along with the wind, but his black strands were so short that it didn't bother him. The sun was setting in the distance, creating a romantic atmosphere. However, you couldn't read Bucciarati's next move at all.

   " Let's head inland. I'm sure the others are wondering where we are. "

Bucciarati raised the sail, and you started to glide back to the sand. Upon reaching the beach, Bucciarati jumped out and guided the boat to sit on the sand. He helped you climb out and pulled the boat back on the beach so it wouldn't float away.

   " Thanks for inviting me. That was fun. "

   " Thank you for joining me. I do have one more request. Join me in my room tonight. With how clear the sky is, you'll be able to see the stars and the moon. I want you to see it. "

   " Sure. I'm gonna shower, and then I'll be over. "

Bucciarati nodded and walked with you back to the house. You separated into your rooms, and you showered, letting the smell of the sea wash off of you. Afterward, you dried your hair enough that you were satisfied with it. You slipped into very comfortable clothes before going to Bucciarati's room. You knocked on his door, and he opened it, revealing himself in grey sweatpants and no shirt. A slight blush appeared on your cheeks, but you tried to avert your eyes from his toned abdomen.

   " Hi, come in. "

Bucciarati opened the door wider, and you stepped inside his room. You walked to the side of the bed closest to the window and looked outside. Bucciarati shut the door (locking it so as not to be disturbed) and walked to his bed. He stood, beside you, looking out of the large glass wall.

   " It's beautiful isn't it? "

Outside, many stars were shining in the sky, and the moon was full, shining brightly down on the ocean. You could even spot the Milky Way in the sky.

   " Wow. "

   " Yes, it's truly the second best view I've ever seen. "

   " What's the first? "

   " Seeing you open your eyes after we all thought you were dead. I couldn't believe you were alive when I saw your eyes open and you were talking. It wasn't until I held you that I understood I wasn't dreaming or dead myself. That would be my favorite view so far, in my life. "

   " Hmm, flattery will get you every where, Bruno. "

   " It's the truth. I. . .I thought I had lost you forever. I know before the Colosseum you were dead, but seeing your death, was different than hearing you say you were dead. I couldn't bear the pain in my chest, and I thought I was going to. . .I thought I had lost the person I love. "

You turned toward Bucciarati and saw that he had a small smile on his face, and in the corner of his eyes, small tears started gathering. Bucciarati envisioned everything that happened that day and how he was so relieved that he found you alive. 

   " Bruno. . ."

You reached up, held Bucciarait's face in your hands, and wiped away the tears at the corners of his eyes. Bucciarati leaned into your touch, accepting your warmth. He placed his hands on your hips and pulled you closer to his body. He pressed his forehead against yours and closed his eyes, feeling his heart race.

   " Y/n, amore mio, I've told you many times before, I love you. And I want to protect you, worry about you, and I want you to be by my side. I want you and no one else, so please, accept me as I am, and allow me to love you. "

Silence enveloped the room, and you were blushing lightly from his confession. But you already knew your answer. You closed the gap between you and connected his lips with yours. As always, his lips were soft and warm, pressed against yours. The kisses were long and slow, creating an air of allure. Your hands shifted under Bucciarati's chin while he gripped your waist before he lifted you into the air. You disconnected your lips from his and smiled down at him.

   " I'd be a fool not to love you back. I love you, Bruno Bucciarati. "

Bruno smiled at you and twirled you around, hugging your body, before he set you back on the ground. 

   " Thank you. "

Bucciarati kissed your lips again. You kissed Bucciarati back, wrapping your arms around his waist while he had his hands around your waist. The kiss wasn't long or slow, but you could feel the love behind it. 

   " Let's sleep, it's gotten late. "

You nodded, and Bucciarati picked you up in a bridal fashion. He walked over to his bed and sat you on the sheets. He joined you on the bed, slipping the sheets over himself and you. You turned your back to Bucciarati, and he spooned you, wrapping his arm around your waist. You faced the large window with the stars outside while Bucciarati's abs were against your back.

   " I think this is my favorite view now. "

Bucciarati kissed your temple and held you close, feeling your warmth embrace him. You lay against Bucciarati, resting your head on the pillows and looking at the stars. Quickly you slipped into sleep, dreaming of the future. Bucciarati fell asleep, holding you tightly against him, afraid that he was dreaming.

Bucciarati's story would start in Naples, Italy, meeting Giorno Giovanna, and end at the church in Venice. He would die at the hands of Diavolo in the church, but he would stay in his body, allowing him to help his family until the fight at the Colosseum. But his fate intertwined with yours, altering his future and allowing him to live. Allowing him to find love full of compassion and care. To give him something worth protecting.

Bruno Bucciarati's Story: Complete