Saving Another Life

" I shot him down. Aerosmith has completely shot through him! " Narancia said, looking through his screen.

The blue ocean was beautiful as it hit the rocks, and the small castle built on the rock was beautiful. You stood with Narancia, Abbacchio, and Bucciarati outside of the turtle. This was the area where Trish said we could use Moody Blues. You were excited, even the face of the Boss was something you hadn't seen, and now you would get to.

   " All right. Let's see who it was. "

   " Wait, Abbacchio. " Bucciarati called.

Abbacchio stopped walking toward the cliff and turned toward Bucciarati, waiting to hear him.

   " Right now, we have no idea how many pursuers are on the cliff. I want you to immediately replay the moment when the Boss took Trish's mom's photo on this coast. The longer we stay here, the more danger we're in. "

   " There's only one person on the cliff. " Narancia said, still looking at his screen.

   " Bucciarati, I'm thinking about what happened with the stand on the plane. Mista turned the enemy into a corpse but look what still happened. Unless we check who is on the cliff, I can't feel at ease. "

Bucciarati considered Abbacchio's words for a moment and looked toward Narancia.

   " Is the enemy on the cliff dead? "

   " He's still struggling. But his breathing is slowing. He hasn't moved a millimeter. "

   " Okay. Then Narancia and I will go check it out. Abbacchio. Use Moody Blues's replay to find out what happened here. Y/n, will stay here with you. I don't want anyone to be alone, at this time. "

   " Alright. "

Moody Blues formed beside Abbacchio and started to rewind to when the Boss was here. 

   " We mustn't stay here for long. How much time is needed for the replay? "

   " Since it was 15 years ago, it will take about eight to ten minutes. "

   " Do it in five. Tell Giorno, Trish, Fugo, and Mista waiting in the turtle to come here. And as soon as Moody Blues replay finds the Boss's real identity, we will leave. Narancia, have Aerosmith send a message for Girono and the others to gather. "

   " Got it! "

Narancia, and Bucciarati left you alone with Abbacchio. Abbacchio's stand started to prepare to rewind time in five minutes while you leaned against a huge boulder. Abbacchio stood with his stand as he waited for the replay to start.

   " Hey, Abbacchio, where did you get your purple lipstick from? "

   " A store in Naples. "

   " You'll have to show me when we get back. I want to buy some. "

   " I'll show you. Hey, did you ever figure out what happened to your stand? About the pages? "

   " Nope. I don't know what happened, but it had to have something to do with the church. " You lied, hoping that he would believe you.

   " You're lying. "

   " Lying? I'm not lying. "

   " Yes, you are. Your tone changed when you said you didn't know what happened. "

   ' Damn it, Abbacchio. '

Abbacchio moved from his standing position and leaned down, grabbing your chin between his fingers. He brought his face close to yours, and his bored eyes inspected you.