Fin

Only a few days after the Boss was defeated, Giorno became the next Boss of Passione. His suit had changed from the once bright purple color to black, with his ladybug pins turning blue to green. He would rule over Italy, with Bruno Bucciarati by his side, as his right hand. But, of course, becoming the Boss meant moving to a larger living space, and it was one big enough to fit all of Bucciarati's team and near the ocean.

   " Wow! Look at this place! " Narancia shouted, with stars in his eyes.

After opening the door and escorting everyone inside, Giorno stepped in and shut the door, locking it. Narancia was the first to enter and look around the place in wonder. Mista was right beside him, looking at his new home, excited. You stood beside Abbacchio as everyone stood at the entrance to the large manor. Of course, the mansion was set on land a little way out of Naples, so they wouldn't be in the city's center, where there was more danger. 

   " This is amazing, Giorno. " Bucciarati said, looking up the gold staircase.

   " Please, go explore. There's enough rooms for everyone, so it is first come first serve. "

   " The biggest room is mine! "

   " No, it's not! " Trish shouted.

Fugo, Trish, Narancia, and Mista ran up the stairs, passing a calm Bucciarati. Abbacchio also walked up the stairs in an undisturbed manner. At the entrance, there were only you and Giorno left.

   " Shouldn't you get the master bedroom? " You asked, turning to look at your companion.

Giorno smiled and walked toward you until he stood beside you. He placed his hand in his pocket, pulled out a key, and dangled it in the air.

   " I believe I do; that's why I locked that room. "

   " Smart thinking. "

   " Thank you, mia cara. Go, and find a room to sleep in before the others find their own, unless, you would like to share with me. The master bedroom is a bit more spacious than what I'm used to. "

   " You're used to your small dorm room? "

   " Indeed, but I'm sure having another person in their would help decrease the size of the room. Make things feel more cozy. "

Giorno leaned closer as he spoke, with a smile on his face and his green eyes shining brightly. His chest was pressed against you, and his arm was loosely wrapped around your waist in a  sweet gesture. Then, he kissed your cheek to seal his words, making you turn slightly red.

   " You know, if I did that, the others would think it's unfair. "

   " That is very true. You do have a point there. Well, go find a room then, and relax some. "

You nodded and stepped out of Giorno's arms after hugging him a bit. You climbed the stairs and started searching for a room to sleep in. You could hear arguments through the halls about who would get what room. It was mainly Trish and Mista arguing while Fugo was yelling at Narancia. 

You walked through the halls looking through all the rooms, and came across a bedroom door that was already opened. You pushed the door open a little and peeked into the room. The room's colors were blue and white, while a big window opposite the door showed the sea outside. A plush bed was resting against the left wall with blue and white sheets. On the opposite wall of the bed was a desk with a bookshelf in the corner. The floor was marble, and you could hear shoes clacking on it when you walked. The walls were baby blue, with white and silver accents along the room. Standing inside the room, looking out of the window, was Bucciarati. His hands were on his hips, and he looked out toward the sea.