Planning for Capri

" Y/n. "

  " Y/n! "

You felt heavy, and your head ached a little bit. You sat up and rubbed your head with your hand. You felt someone's hand on your back as you sat on the yacht. Finally, you opened your eyes but quickly covered them as sunlight shone down on you. Your eyes adjusted, and you uncovered your eyes.

   " How are you feeling? "

You turned your head and saw Bucciarati kneeling next to you with his hand on your back. He looked concerned as he looked at you.

   " I'm fine, just a small headache. Did you defeat him? "

Bucciarati nodded and pointed towards the end of the boat. Zucchero's body was lying lifeless on the ground while his head was disconnected from the body. Zippers covered his mouth and neck so he wouldn't speak or die. 

   " Ah, you did. Good. "

   " Yes, thank you for your sacrifice. Your stand is going to be very useful. "

Bucciarati stood up and lent you a hand. You took his hand in yours and stood up. Narancia, Fugo, and Abbachio kicked the man's body while Giorno looked at his wallet. You looked towards the water and saw Capri coming closer, the boat specifically going towards an island.

   " Bucciarati, it's about time that we change course to reach land. I've been watching the whole time, but I don't see a single ship following us. No one should be able to know this boat is headed for Capri. " Giorno said, walking up to Bucciarati.

Bucciarati looked out at the ocean, not seeing a single boat. Abbachio joined you, Giorno, and Bucciarati, looking put at the sea.

   " Yeah, not a single boat. However, that man heard about the hidden treasure from someone else. I'm not convinced he's the only one who followed us. "

   " I can update his page and take a look. " You said, pointing to where Mista hooked the head on fishing one. 

Bucciarati nodded, and you walked towards the head. You touched his cheek, and a blue spark emitted from the top of his head to your hand. You leaned back and summoned your book. You started flipping through the pages for Zucchero's page. You looked up from the book when you heard music playing. Mista, Fugo, and Narancia were dancing in a strange way that made you chuckle a little.

   " If you're not going to tell us the name and the stand of your friend tracking us, then you should worry about one of your eyes, Mr. Zucchero. " Mista said at the end f their dance.

   " How long are you going to mess around? Geez. Come over here and look at him. "

You walked towards where Abbachio was standing and saw that his stand had transformed into Zucchero. He was on the radio inside the boat cabin.

   " He was using the boat's radio. "

   " Moody Jazz's playback found something. Let's check it out. " Bucciarati said, getting closer.

   " The boat was squashed before, but now that it's back to normal, we can see him in 3D. "

Abbacchio leaned out of the doorway and punched the hanging head before pointing towards Giorno and you. The head bounced away from the cabin door, and the eyes only focused on the ocean.

   " Giorno! Y/n! I'm not showing you my stand either. Turn around. You two are lucky I'm even letting you listen to my voice. "

You turned around without batting an eyelash at Abbacchio. Giorno did the same and turned around, putting his hands in his pockets. You continued to read Zucchero's file.