| Pannacotta Fugo |

Fugo was walking through the house, trying to calm himself from helping Narancia study. He walked downstairs and entered the living room but stopped when he heard a sneezing fit from the kitchen. Fugo walked into the kitchen and saw you standing, in front of the refrigerator, with a blanket wrapped around you.

   " Y/n, are you sick? "

   " A little bit. "

   " A little? You're sneezing a storm, and you're wrapped in a blanket. "

   " Then, yes, I am sick. I'm looking for something to eat, but I can't decide on what I want. "

Fugo sighed and walked toward you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you away from the fridge.

   " Go lay down in your room. I'll cook something for you. "

   " Are you sure? I can find some leftover pizza or eat some chips--"

   " Go, to your room, Y/n. I'll be there in a minute. "

You sneezed again and nodded your head. You slowly walked to your room, and Fugo started making you something light to eat. After he finished making the food, he brought it to your room. He knocked on your door before entering, and when he entered, he saw tissues on the floor and the bed. There were water bottles all over your table stand with medicine. Fugo's eye twitched, but he walked further into the room. You were sitting on your bed with your blanket still wrapped around your body.

   " Hi, Fugo. "

   " Hi, Y/n. "

Fugo set the food tray beside you and started cleaning your room. He didn't complain or mention how it was unhygienic that you eft tissues all over the room, with empty water bottles. Instead, you looked toward the tray and started eating the food he had cooked, and the flavors warmed your heart. His cooking was delicious. After he finished cleaning, Fugo sat down on the bed beside you.

   " Is this why you haven't left your room for the past two days? You were sick? "

   " Yeah. And I didn't have the energy or life to leave. "

   " Well, I'll take care of you until you feel better. "

   " You don't have to. I have enough energy to walk around; I just can't use my stand anytime soon. Book Keeper wouldn't be able to activate anyone's primary ability, since I have so little energy. "

   " Then, relax. If anyone comes to cause you danger, I'll take care of them. Think of it as me becoming even with you. "

   " Even? "

   " Yes. You saved me with Man in the Mirror. Remember, you took a lot of hits until you passed out, while I only received smallish blows? "

   " Oh, yeah. I remember. You also told me that I could talk with you if I ever felt alone since your parents also abandoned you. That was when we first met Trish. "

   " It feels so long ago when it happened. I never thought Giorno would be the new Boss at that time, but look where we are now. "

    " Yeah, those days seem so long ago. "

Fugo leaned back, resting against the headboard, and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, keeping you close. You lay against Fugo's side, resting your head on his chest and embracing his warmth. You easily fell asleep against Fugo, and you relaxed. Fugo looked down at you and saw that you were sleeping, smiling. He shifted his body downward and lay on the bed, holding your head on his chest and letting himself fall asleep.

   " I'll kiss you, when you're feeling better. "

After a few days of Fugo taking care of you, you were feeling better. Fugo made breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, and then he would make you desserts sometimes, bringing medicine. Fugo, would take care of you and read to you to help you fall asleep on nights when you couldn't. Finally, you were better and didn't have to take any more medicine. Fugo still made you dinner and brought it to you.

   " I, brought you dinner, tesoro. "

Fugo pushed your door, using his back, and entered your room. He walked toward your bed and set the tray down on your lap. Fugo sat down close to you at the edge of the bed.

   " Thanks, Fugo. But I'm not sick anymore. "

   " I know, but I enjoy seeing how your face melts whenever you eat my food. "

You smiled and looked down at the food. It looked delicious, and you were happy to eat. Fugo loved seeing your reaction, but he was starting to get a little selfish. 

Before you could start eating, Fugo wrapped your chin within his hand, and he turned your face toward him. He connected his lips with yours in a short kiss. The kisses were short but sweet. You kissed Fugo back, melting into his lips. After a few more kisses, FUgo pulled his lips away from yours and smirked.

   " That's for me, as my dessert. Now, eat. "

Fugo pulled away and smiled like he had nothing. You shook your head and started eating the food he had prepared for you, with a blush on your cheeks. After you had finished, Fugo presented you with dessert, and you leaned against him as you ate.

   " I love you, Y/n. "

   " I love you too, Fugo, and your cooking. "

Fugo's story would start in Naples, Italy, meeting Giorno Giovanna, and he would leave Bucciarati's group at the church in Venice. He would live a long life and continue working in Passione, even after the Boss's defeat. But his life would be lonely without his team. But since you had entered the story, his path had changed, and he stayed with Bucciarati's rebellious group. And in the end, he would never be alone again.

Pannacotta Fugo's Story: Complete