The Boss's True Intention

Mista guided the boat through the Venice waters, careful not to hit the stone walls on both sides of the boat. You sat beside Fugo with the turtle in front of you. Behind you, Abbacchio sat with Narancia, who discarded his dark cloak and engaged Aerosmith. Giorno sat in the back with Mista as Mista controlled the boat.

   " How long to the destination? " Bucciarati asked from the turtle.

   " We've almost reached Rialto Bridge. About five more minutes. " Fugo replied, looking into the turtle.

   " Okay. Keep going. "

   " Bucciarati, let's review the instructions from the Boss again. So we don't mess this up. " You requested.

   " I'm checking the instructions from the Bosss, again. Everyone listen carefully because Y/n is right. This is very meticulous. I'll read it to you. 'The information on this disk was inputted when you boarded the train at Naples. Therefore, I have no way of knowing how many pursuers are left and how many team members you have lost. The information on this disk describes the safest way for me to meet my daughter. It is the final mission. The orders I will give now must be followed to a T, and failure to do so will be unforgivable. If someone acts outside of these orders, even by accident, I will consider it a threat with malicious intent. ' "

   ' It's very meticulous. Is this what those guards had to do when transporting me to the Boss? '

   " ' Now, I will explain the mission. You will now head to the island of San Giorgio Maggiore. Bring my daughter to the top of the bell tower. Once you bring her there, your mission will be over. Directive One. There are no stairs to the bell tower. There is one elevator that goes straight to the top. Only Trish and one bodyguard may ride the elevator. Directive two. The guard may not bring a gun, cell phone, or any personal belongings. Directive three. You must get on the island within 15 minutes of receiving the disk. The disk has a tracking device, so I should know where you are. Directive four. All others must remain in the boat and not go on land. That is all. ' "

You saw the island coming closer and closer to you. It was an old building that you were taking Trish to. The closer you got to the island, the more uncomfortable you became. You couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong or something terrible was going to happen. You never really questioned the mission, but now you were.

   ' Why would he want to see Trish now of all times? And they don't even know each other. I know Trish's mother passed away, and it was revealed then, that her father was the Boss, but why would he care to meet her after all of these years? '

You summoned Book Keepers book and started whispering words to yourself, feeling your stand's power through your left hand. Mista gathered the rope and threw it towards the stairs, tying the boat to the island. He secured the rope around a small pillar and tied it tightly. Fugo leaned over to the turtle to inform Bucciarati of their arrival.

   " So the Boss is at the top of that tower. " Narancia said, looking at the top of the tower.

   " Very detailed instructions. He seems cautious. But that's what it takes to be a mafia boss. " Fugo said.

   " But our mission is over now. The fact that everyone is okay is good. " Abbacchio commented.

   " Just barely. I healed you guys every hour of the day. It seemed like everyone at some point got injured. " You said, smiling toward everyone.

   " Let's have some fun in Venice for a few days before going home. How about a date, Y/n? " Mista asked, stepping out from his spot and sitting on your other side.

   " How can you ask a girl for a date so casually!? " Fugo asked, glaring at Mista.

Fugo placed his hands on your shoulders and brought your figure closer to him. Fugo pressed your back against his chest as he playfully glared at Mista. Everyone had a soft smile as they looked at you sitting in the front.