A New Adventure

Your legs shook like a scared puppy, and you knew you would fall to the floor once he removed his arm. Your blood sprayed the area around you and the Boss's forms.

   " What!? You're not Bucciarati! "

   " No. . .I'm not. . .but I have his ability. Book Keeper! "

Without saying the stand or user, Book Keeper transformed into Bucciarati's stand, Sticky Fingers, and swung his elbow into the King Crimson's side. Next, you zipped up the hole in your stomach, holding the Boss's stand. Then, you turned your body, pulling King Crimson with you. You felt a fire light inside of you, and you didn't notice it, but there was a beautiful aura around your body. It represented the color of your stand, and it was like a flame surrounding the outline of your body. Your stand had reached its full potential.

   " Sticky Fingers! "

   " King Crimson! "

Sticky Fingers went to punch King Crimson but hit a pillar, unzipping it through the middle. After realizing the Boss wasn't there, you were going to turn around, but you coughed up more blood as King Crimson (who was behind you now) brought his hand down and sliced the skin on your shoulder; tearing the muscle, tissue, and bone from your shoulder to your waist. You coughed up blood, and then blood seemed to just pour out of your mouth.

   " This ability. "

   " I remember you. You're Y/n, the woman to who I entrusted so much faith. "

Your body slid off King Crimson's hand, hitting the floor. Instantly, a pool formed around you of your blood. You looked up at the Boss, who still hid in the shadows behind his stand. The Boss's green eyes looked down at you with no remorse.

   " How the times have changed. You were once the most trusted person in Passione, but here you are at the lowest of the low betraying me. I thought that once I gave you my trust, you would join Passione, and become my right hand. But it just didn't seem to be in your future, did it? "

The man walked away from you and toward Trish. You shifted your body to its side as you looked over at him, standing above Trish.

   " Actually meeting in person. I can see that we are truly related by blood. I feel directly and completely that she is my daughter. And on that note, when you awake, then you will feel as I do. "

The Boss raised his hand as his stand copied his actions. You tried to conserve your energy, to prepare to use what little breath you had left. You had mentioned to Prosciutto on the train that Book Keeper had rules to be followed. One was that you couldn't undo the original stand user's ability. Like on the train, you couldn't undo Prosciutto's stand; he had to die or do it himself. Another rule was that you had to call your stand for it to do as you say. It's a simple rule, and most of the time, Book Keeper requires you to say the stand and the name of the user you wanted him to copy. With Book Keeper, you had to be specific, or you wouldn't be able to impersonate the right stand or the right person. But in dire situations, you only needed to call for him.

   ' Healing, will take too long. . .I need to get Trish out of here somehow. '

   " I must close up what threatens me. I will sever the blood tie here and now! "

   " Book Keeper! "

Instantly, your place on the floor switched with Trish's. The hand of the Boss was coming down on you while Trish laid in the pool of blood where you once lay. But, you didn't need to worry at that moment. Giorno's ladybug pin pulled King Crimson, and the Boss inside and then transformed into the turtle you had used to travel everywhere.

   " That's. . .Giorno's ability. . .Book Keeper. . .Sticky Fingers. . ."

Your stand transformed into Sticky Fingers and used the zipper ability to open the floor. Underneath the floor was a water line, and the turtle fell into the water, floating away. You closed the zipper and crawled toward Trish. Unfortunately, the lack of blood and the significant wounds on your body didn't make a good combination with your lack of energy.