Kisses for All

Fugo sat beside you on the sofa as he looked at Narancia and Mista's unconscious bodies. Giorno was reclined on the single-sitting couch, slowly healing his arm. He was sleeping, and you didn't want to disturb him. Bucciarati zipped up your arms, so no one else would notice that you weren't bleeding. 

   " So, Fugo, how's life? "

   " Right now, not bad, but it could be better. How are your arms? "

   " I can't really feel them, so no pain I guess. "

   " Good. I'm glad you're not in too much pain. I worry about you. "

   " What makes you think any of us will be fine when you leave? Do you think I can't worry about you? I thought I lost you on the train to Venice, then I see your corpse at the church, and you now tell me that you died!? "

Bucciarati's words struck you, and you felt shameful for not telling everyone. You knew if you did, no one would be focused on the mission, and everyone would be in tears. You looked away from FUgo and looked toward Giorno.

   ' I especially can't tell Giorno. After how long we've known each other. . .He wouldn't take it very well. He might even react worse than Bruno. '

You looked toward Narancia, who was breathing steadily. 

  " I love you, Y/n! " Narancia shouted, with the biggest smile on his face.

Narnacia's words and kiss from Venice appeared in your mind, and you felt awful.

   " You don't look good, Y/n. What are you thinking about? " Fugo asked

   " Just. . .hopeful thinking. "

Soon Giorno woke up with his arms fully healed. He ran toward Narancia, healing him first, then he fixed Mista. You were last, and he kneeled beside you, creating new arms out of pens he found inside the turtle.

   " Giorno, how is everyone? " Bucciarati asked, looking into the turtle.

   " Narancia and Mista are healed. I'm healing Y/n, right now. Have we made it to Sardinia? "

   " Yes, we are in a taxi to the destination Trish informed me on the plane. Once we get there, Trish is going to be with you, Mista, and Fugo inside the turtle. I will stay with Narancia, while Y/n will watch over Abbacchio. "

   " Understood. "

Everyone in the turtle waited for Bucciarati's word to leave the turtle. Giorno continued to heal your arms, eventually repairing your limbs. When your limbs were reattached, the zippers disappeared from your arms. As soon as your arms were attached, you knew that Giorno had recreated the blood in them, giving you something to act with, to make people think you were bleeding.

   " There, all better. How do you feel? " Giorno asked, looking up at you.

   " As good as new. " You lied.

Giorno nodded and sat beside you on the couch, trapping you between himself and Fugo. Giorno created a flower from another pen he had and handed it to you. You looked at the lavender plant and smiled, taking it from him. The sweet scent traveled to your nose, and you were eased into leaning on the couch.

   " Thank you, Giorno. Though I still have that bouquet you gave me back in Venice. "

You pointed to the table where the flowers sat, and GIorno continued to smile at them before looking at you.

   " Yes, but I must uphold my promise. "

He leaned closer and kissed your cheek, and you looked toward the floor, turning red from the blood that was left in your body.

   ' This is also why I want to tell you, because seeing you so happy, kissing me, makes me feel guilty about leaving you in the end. '

   " Hey! Don't kiss her! " Narancia shouted from across the turtle.

You looked toward Narancia, who was glaring at Giorno, but he wasn't really as mad as he sounded. 

   " But I--"

   " I plan on going on a date with her after this, so don't get any ideas, Giorno. "

   " But, I've already proclaimed my love for her. "

   " You what? Since when!? " Mista shouted, slightly angered.

   " When we were stealing a car to get to Venice, after your Sex Bullets pulled a cheese burger through the entrance to the turtle--"

   " My stand didn't do that! What are you talking about? " Mista tried to lie, but his red cheeks told you the true story. 

   " Well, I kissed her first! " Narancia shouted.

   " What!? " Everyone, excluding you, shouted.

   " Yeah! I kissed her first, so, therefore--"

   " No, I can't accept that! " Fugo shouted, glaring at Narancia.

Quickly, your face was gently grabbed and turned toward Fugo. Fugo closed his eyes and kissed your lips, making your eyes widen in surprise. You could barely feel his lips on yours, but what you could feel was how soft and plush his lips were. Your eyes fluttered shut, and you kissed Fugo back, entranced by the softness of his lips. You were pulled away from Fugo by Mista, who had gotten up and walked over to the sofa you were sitting on. Fugo opened his eyes, looking like they were in a dreamy state.

   " Fugo, come on! I thought you were into Trish, from what happened in the van! "

   " Mista--"

   " Plus, I should get to kiss Y/n, too! She's healed me more times than any of you, caring for me more! "

Mista smashed his lips on yours and closed his eyes. His lips felt rough, but he kissed you deeply. Giorno pulled you away from Mista, holding you against his chest. Fugo started to argue with Mista, with Narancia joining in. You just leaned against Giorno, watching the fight.

   " Don't worry, mia cara. I plan to kiss you later, in a better setting. " Giorno, said, kissing your cheek.

   " Though, I wonder when they'll figure out I was your first kiss when we were younger. "

   " What!? "

   " Oh, lord. " You said, hiding your face.