Narancia's Resolve Pt. 1

The boat floated through Venice with six ex-Passione members and a turtle holding the Boss's daughter. Giorno sat beside you holding your hand, with Bucciarati on your other side. At the front of the boat, Narancia surveyed the area and watched for any tails with Aerosmith.

   " Seems there's no one tailing us. " Narancia replied.

   " Bucciarati, are we not leaving Venice? " Giorno asked, leaning forward to look at the man.

   " It appears the Boss has bodyguards directly under him. He has probably reported our treason. We'll be targeted by them next, you know. "

   " But we don't know what kind of abilities they might have. " Abbacchio said.

   " That's right. If we cross the water without defense we may be attacked. Let's monitor the situation. Y/n, can you see if Book Keeper has any information that we could use? "

   " I can. " You said, nodding to Bucciarati.

You opened your dominant hand, and Book Keeper's translucent book appeared in your hand. You opened it, and the first page it landed on was Giorno's. Next, you flipped the page and saw Bucciarati's, but there were no more pages.

   " That's strange. "

   " What is it? " Giorno asked, looking at your book.

   " I-I lost all of my information. "

   " What? "

You flipped through all of the pages, but all of the pages were blank, except for a few that talked about Sticky Fingers, Gold Experience, Giorno, and Bucciarati. You had lost all of your information.

   ' It must have been because of what happened in the church. '

   " I'm sorry, Bucciarati, but all of my information is gone. "

You turned to Bucciarati and showed him your book and the empty pages. Bucciarati nodded, and you turned around, closing your book. Mista's Sex Pistol appeared and called for Mista.

   " I'm starving! "

   " I'm hungry! "

   " Give me food! "

   " My gut is empty! "

   " Calm down! " Mista shouted to his stand.

After taking a deep breath, Mista looked toward Bucciarti, hoping for a positive answer.

   " Do you think we could stop by a restaurant now? "

Bucciarati's serious exterior melted, and he smiled at Mista.

   " That's right, us too. We need to replenish our guts. "

Bucciarati stopped the boat near a restaurant, and everyone stepped off. Bucciarati entered the building and then exited, pointing towards one of the tables outside. You took a seat, and Abbacchio sat beside you, with Mista on your other side. The waiter took your orders, and while you waited, you looked down at your translucent book.

   ' I guess I lost all of my information, because I died. Great, now I'm almost useless to these guys. '

The waiter brought your plates, and everyone started eating eagerly. Mista's Sex Pistols ate parts of Mista's plate, filling their stomachs. You looked down at your plate and didn't eat a bite of your food. You knew what was wrong with you, you were dead, and there was no use in filling a dead body with food when you couldn't taste it. You sighed, looking down at your plate, and you didn't feel any sort of appetite. 

   " You know, vegetarianism? Are vegetarians allowed to eat cheese? " Mista asked, looking up.

   " No, they can't. Because milk and eggs come from cows and chickens. Cake that has cream in it is also not allowed. " Abbacchio replied.