A New Member

The boat docked on the island, and the first thing you notice when stepping off of the yacht was Mista bleeding from a hole in his right side. Giorno was beside him, holding him up as they got closer to the yacht. You ran to Mista first, asking to see the wound. Once he removed his hand, you realized that you could heal it.

   " I can heal it, but let's get you somewhere to sit; it's deep, so it'll take a little bit. So, lead the way Bucciarati. " You said, looking towards Bucciarati.

Bucciarati nodded, and you walked beside Mista and Giorno. Bruno led everyone to a set of toilets, and Giorno sat Mista down outside. You crouched beside him while everyone else walked into the men's toilets.

   " This won't be painful, will it? " Mista asked, eyeing you.

   " Not, really. "

Your stand appeared behind you, with his translucent book in hand. Mista looked up at your stand while you spoke, commanding your stand to change.

   " Book Keeper. Take the form of Panfilo Palmiro's healing stand. "

Your stand transformed into the old stand you had used many times to heal Giorno's minor wounds. You looked towards your dominant hand, waiting for it to glow a blue color. When it started to glow, you removed Mista's hand from his wound and placed your hand on it. Mista flinched a little from the contact but slowly relaxed. Your stand faded away as you did not need Book Keeper. It would take a minute or two for the healing process to finish, so you sat down adjacent to Mista, facing him.

   " So, was I right about Sale? " You asked, looking up at Mista.

   " Yeah, that bastard fixed mu bullets in mid-air and then shot them right back at me. I killed him, though, with my strong stand. " Mista said, trying to sound manly.

   " Looks like I won't be updating his page. " You said, frowning.

   " Hey! I'm the one injured and in need of a beautiful woman's assistance! Don't focus on Sale! " Mista raised his voice.

You stared at Mista until a small smile formed on your lips, and you held back the laugh in your throat.

   " Yes, thank you Mista, for defeating the enemy, and only making it out with one wound, to prove your battle was tough. "

You raised your free hand and patted his shoulder, making him smile brightly at you, with slight red dust coating his cheeks and under his eyes.

   " You can always count on me. "

You lifted your hand from his wound and saw it was healed up. You took your hand entirely off of Mista's stomach and stood up. You offered Mista a hand, and he took yours, standing up. He looked over his battle scar to see nothing there when he was standing, and his skin had healed up. He thanked you one more time before walking into the toilets. You decided to wait outside instead of walking into the men's toilet. You crossed your arms and leaned against the building, looking at the view of Capri. It was a beautiful view, and the sea was sparkling. Two cleaners came up to the toilets and started sweeping the ground around the toilets. One of the cleaners, a lady, looked up at you, and you smiled slightly, waving at her. She bowed her head slightly towards you and continued cleaning. 

   " Hey, you guys. There are still people inside. Right? Could you finish cleaning later? "

Narancia stepped out of the bathroom and looked at one of the cleaners, talking to the female that nodded at you earlier.

   " Is your name Toilette? "

Her voice was soft as she talked to Narancia. The older man behind her was still sweeping, not paying any mind to the conversation.