Relaxing evening. (Smut)

* This imagine is with the 2001 era of Mr Johnny depp 🧡* Enjoy my loves.

It was a long day at work and you decided. to go home early and relax, take your mind at ease.

To start your relaxation evening you picked up some wine or (your drink of choice). You went to the lingerie store and bought some new lingerie (in your favorite color) and you picked up some more things to make you relax.

You pulled up at your house and saw your boyfriend's car parked in the drive way. You parked your car and walked to the front door. Once you got inside you were greeted my your handsome, gentle, yummy  boyfriend.

"Hey babe how was your day at work"? He asked kissing your forehead.

"It was okay, it was a busy day with meetings, paperwork, plans with new members and due dates". You replied while putting your bags on the table.

" Aw baby, You work so hard, I can run you a bath if you like or cook you dinner tonight if you want me to. Tonight is all about you and I want to make it special." He said walking toward you.

"Awe honey, you are so sweet of course you can run me a bath and cook dinner, you're such a sweetheart, a yummy sweetheart". You said kissing his lips.

Johnny went up stairs to run you a bath and you unbagged your things.

" He is such a good man to me , he is so giving, so thoughtful and so handsome, what did I do to deserve a man like that" You thought.

"Y/N baby, your water is ready" Johnny said from up stairs.

You grabbed your lingerie and your drink and headed upstairs. Once up stairs you took off your clothes and got into the hot bath and soaked, You enjoyed everything about it and you thought about how to pay Johnny back for doing these nice things for you.

Meanwhile Johnny is cooking Your (favorite meal) and making a desert for you two to share. After that long bath you put on the new set of lingerie

(The lingerie you have on is a bra and panty set or one of those dresses).

You put your favorite fragrance on and sat on the bed with your phone.

" Hey baby, dinner is almost ready I just have to get......😶😶 Baby what are you wearing ". He asked standing in front of you.

" What this thing do you like it. " You asked seductively.

" I don't like it baby, I love it" He said walking toward you.

The heat of th moment rushed in as you sat on the bed. Johnny crawled to you and started to feel all over your body.

He kissed your legs and moved up to your stomach, you played with his hair as he kissed you. You moaned with tension as you wanted to devour him.

" You want it , beg for it, " you said as he tried to takd off your lingerie.

" please baby, I want you, I need you" He said hungrily.

You pulled him up and kissed him, you wrapped your legs around him and went on top, You rode him slowly. He moaned and started to feel your body. Your hips rolled in his hands and he neaded your sides.

" Baby does this feel good," You aksed

"YES!! Y/n" he said

You kissed him , you got off of him and went your knees to preform oral, he pulled your hair with a strong grip he made you wince, you looked at him and kept goi going.

He moaned and moaned your name. You finished him off . He pulled you on top of his lap and felt your breast and kissed you he kissed you with heat. He laid you down and gave you head , you felt the intensity of it and you pulled his hair like he pulled yours he stopped and looked up at you and  massaged your thights as they tightened around his ears.

You moaned in pleasure as you finshed and he looked up at you with intensity and said.

" How did I pull you, babe you are amazing, we need to do this more often." He said breathing

"Yes we should Johnny, we should" You replied playing with his long brown hair.

You and Johnny took a shower together and spent the whole night together and having multiple rounds the whole night🍑🍑🍆🍆🍑.