When He settles your mood!!..

* I do not own the rights to the music above , all of the music in these chapters go to the owner*

ENJOY❤❤

It was a long day at work, you just finished a massive project and you needed to relax. You thought that a nice day at home would settle your mood and bring you some blissful R&R (Rest and Relaxation). You walked from your desk and walked to your car. You waved at a coworker as you closed your car door. You put in an order for some food( your favorite place to eat) and headed home. You pulled up to your driveway and walked in the house and greeted your pet ( any animal you want). You put your food on the counter and checked your phone for any emails or messages from anyone. You got a message from your boyfriend Johnny.

" Hey baby I just want to tell you that I will be coming home late because of the last scene I am doing. I love you so much my love When I get home if you are still awake I will make it up to you.❤

You loved him so much, he made you feel special every single day and you loved that about him.(He was " Secret  window'' at the time). You put your phone down and started dinner. Your pet was in the kitchen with you and you finished your dinner and went up the stairs to start your bath water.

You put on some relaxing music and poured you some of your favorite drink of choice and went into the hot soothing bath. You put on a movie while you were in the bath and started to relax. You spend quite a while in the bath and you got out and did your skin care needs and headed to bed. You weren't tired yet so you decided to watch a movie to calm your mind down and get your body calm. You watched ( your favorite movie or a movie that you wanted to see) and watched it

It was now 2am in the morning and you still weren't tired as you thought you were. Good thing you were off of work the next three days and you could spend time with Johnny and your pet.

You heard the door open and shut and you heard a familiar voice. " Y/N baby, where are you?" It was your sexy, smart boyfriend Johnny. " Baby I am upstairs in the bedroom," you replied.

You put your phone down and greeted your boyfriend with a hug and a kiss. He kissed you back and sat at the end of the bed and started to take his boots off. “ Hey babe How was shooting today?” You asked.

“It was okay, I had to shoot the ending scene and it was fun but getting in that mind set stresses me out and I know that I need to shoot the movie but, I want to come home refreshed and spent time with you because I love You” He said sighing” 

( If you haven’t seen secret window go watch it, it is so good)

“ I know baby , I love everything you do for me and I appreciate you so much. You help me with everything and I can’t thank you enough. Do you want me to massage you to calm you down? “ you asked.

“Baby I think I need to massage you, A little birdy said you went home stressed out today” He said winking 

" Who told you, baby , I..I'm fine ,I just need to take some time off of work" You said while sighing.

Johnny scooted behind you and put his big strong hands on your shoulders and he made gentle movements. You felt that you could melt into his hands and you loved that. He always made you feel good.

Johnny continued to massage you and you closed your eyes going into a relaxed trance.

" Baby looks like I have the magic touch. " He laughed.

" Yes you do baby" You replied 
Johnny roamed his hands down to your neck and back. He roamed his hands onto your chest and rubbed your breasts. They melted into his hands and you started to moan lightly.
He then kissed your neck and bit it lightly. You raised your hands to play with his hair.

He laid you down and started to kiss you all over your chest and neck. He pressed his hands on your breasts and you let out a moan.

His chocolate eyes looked into your (eye colored) eyes and kissed you. He slowly took your clothes off and he kissed your legs and thighs. He gently rubbed them and you gently pulled his hair because he was getting to your spots. He looked up at you and smiled. He moved down lower and he started to take your panties off and he kissed you on the lips of your vagina. 

You moaned with passion as he started licking your folds. He fingered you as he ate you out. Your moans turned into screams he then lifted you up and placed you on his hard member. You grinded on him and he felt your back. You put your head back, he thrusted harder and harder into you. 

He then turned you around. He smacked your ass and then he asked " whose ass is this". You looked at him and replied " it's all yours daddy". He thrusted more deeper in you and then he grabs your boobs and plays with them. Johnny then took you and slapped your ass once more , you felt a sting but the sting was worth it. Johnny put you on your knees and you grabbed his length and put it in your mouth. You bobbed your head and he put his fingers through your hair and he looked at you with lust. You finished him off and he picked you up and made you sit on his face. The moans were filling the room, you started to get hot, he licked one more time and you climaxed. He lifted you back up again and sat you on the bed.

He looked at you with a smile and a wink and got up to take a shower. While he was in the shower you began to resume your movie.
You kept thinking about the session you had with your amazing boyfriend. You heard the water stop and out came johnny with a towel wrapped around his waist and the smell of his cologne permeated the room and his long hair was damp and you wondered about the ways to pay him back for all the good love making and he walked over to the bed and got into it and started to grab your waist. 

You laid down and looked at him with satisfaction and passion, you kissed him and laid on top of his chest and fell asleep.

Author's note: Hey I hope you enjoyed this smut. I have more to come before I do the next one and it is going to be starting in june-july and I can’t wait to share it with all of you. If you are new here, welcome and thank you for tuning in. I appreciate it so much. If you are watching the court case it is sad for Johnny so we all wish him luck and justice for all he has been through. #justiceforJohnnyDepp!! Love you all and I will see you in the next one.
❤❤❤