Show me you love me Part 2

Show me you love me part 2.

Hello, all how have you all been I hope you are well. I would like to say thank you to all of my supporters in this book it means a lot to me and you all honestly keep me going I love all of you so much. I am sorry for the late updates I am in school but I will ensure that you all have something to read and enjoy. I hope all of you have a good month, year, and day. Love you all.

" Oh baby I'm not done with you yet," Johnny said raising his head from between your legs.

You wanted him so badly but you were still mad at him because you thought he only loved you when you two only had intercourse and you felt that he did not pay any attention to you. You knew that wasn't true but that's what you felt like.

" You ready baby girl, You prepared for daddy to pound you until the sun comes up," Johnny says while grabbing your hair and caressing your cheek.

" Yes I 'm ready Daddy" you replied while biting your lip.

Johnny gently picks you up and places you on the bed he gets on top of you, kisses your lips, and bites them. You moan into the kiss. You didn't want him to stop what he was doing to you put your hands into his hair. He moved his hair through your hands and kissed you harder. The harder his kisses were the hornier you felt, You wanted to devour him on the spot but you wanted to take your time, Afterall you hadn't seen him in 3 months ( The role he is doing is fear and loathing in Las Vegas) and you wanted to make it memorable and not some quickie.

You put your legs around his waist while kissing him, he took his hand from behind your back and started caressing your legs, eventually feeling for your vagina. He has the most caring touch and that's what you loved about him, he wasn't rough with you, he was the most gentle when it came to you and your body.

He puts his hand between your legs and finds your panties and puts a finger into them and moves around until he finds your sacred place he enters one finger and goes to work.

You moaned as he began to finger you, you loved how he fingered you, he got all of your spots in a way that no other person could find, he was slow, took his time, and cared about how you felt. Johnny was the one that you wanted to give you the pounding of a lifetime.

" Oh Daddy I'm about to cum" you said while moaning.

" Baby cum on daddy, let me know that you love what I am doing to your body, come on my princess, let daddy take care of you good." He said while putting his finger in you deeper.

You moaned his name while he fingered you, you wanted him to do more, so you told him to put his member inside of you and fuck you until the sun came up. He did just that he put himself inside and thrust inside of you. You moaned and screamed because it felt so good, you could feel him hitting all of your spots just right and you loved how he caressed your ass while he started to pound you.

" Baby I can't hold it in much longer," Johnny said

" Come on daddy let it all out, show me that I am yours and yours only, I need you, I want you," you said while looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

You kissed him roughly, your tongues fighting each other, he hummed into your mouth, and suddenly he came. You two continued to kiss and you got on top of him, he gave you a soft smack on the ass and grabbed it while kissing you.

" Now my beautiful baby you are mine and mine forever, I will never, ever treat you like that ever again, I promise to get acting roles that are close to you so I can take care of you when you need me and I can give you sweet, sweet love when you need and want it," Johnny said while kissing your forehead.

" Ok baby I will always be yours now and forever," You said while lying on his chest.

Author's note:

Hello, My loves I hope you enjoy this imagine . I am so sorry that these are coming out so late, my exams are getting in the way and I hope this does not turn you away from the future stories coming if you want more smuts like this more dirty or more raunchy feel free to let me know in the comments or shoot me a message on what you want to read about with Mr. Johnny Depp. I hope all of you have a good rest of the year and remember you can overcome any challenge that comes your way, believe in yourself, you are beautiful, you are loved and YOU MATTER have a nice day my love bugs, see ya next time ;)