when you tell Johnny you are pregnant (imagine)

You woke up groggy, more groggy as usual , you went to the bathroom and showered , put your makeup on and pick out your clothes to go to work and you felt sick, you felt like you wanted to throw up and you ran back to the toilet and puked. Your retching woke up johnny and he came to the bathroom to check on you.

" Hey baby are you okay" he asked rubbing your back.

" yeah babe , I just feel sick for some reason" You answered back .

You went to the kitchen to make your breakfast and coffee like usual. Your head started aching and you took some Advil and  sat at the table , got your computer and looked up your symptoms and the first result you saw was pregnancy.

You felt a cold chill go down your back because you and johnny might be having a kid, it was great because johnny was the love of your life and he would make a great father. You thought to yourself after work , You'll go to the drug store and get a pregnancy test and wait for the results.

You packed your work bag and headed out the door , you said " I love you " to Johnny as you walked out of the door to your car.

You pulled up at your job and headed at the door and you felt sick again so your ran to the bathroom and did your business.

" Are you okay Y/N " your boss asked.

" yes I am fine jut feeling a little nauseous " you replied.

You got to your desk and began to work and your head felt like a jackhammer was hitting it constantly and it would not stop , so you went into the break room and sat at the table and got something to eat to see if the food would aid the pain you where having. 

The food did not aid the pain it made it worse, you talked to your boss and she said to go home and rest. You did and before you went home you went to the store and picked up a pregnancy  test. You grabbed one and went to the cashier and went back to your car.

On the ride home you were thinking about how you and johnny were going to be parents after all Johnny had two kids and you loved them dearly and add another one in the family Oh My God that would be so wonderful raising three kids and with a man that you loved unconditionally.

You got home drank a glass of water and waited a while and you had to go pee and you grabbed your pregnancy test and it came out as positive, you were so happy and jumped with glee. You heard the door open and you went down stairs and when you got to the bottom you put your hands around your back and went to johnny and kissed him and said " guess what love" you said smiling .

"what " he said looking at you. 

"we are going to be parents" you said tearing up.

" really " He said 

" yes". He grabbed you and hugged you and kissed you  on the lips' i'm  going to be a dad" he said smiling holding you for another embrace and you two spend hugging forever and kissing and crying tears of joy because you two are going to be parents.

Author's Note.

Hey ya'll I am so excited to announce that I am writing another book based on your choices it is up on my profile ,go check it out and see what you think , I am so thankful for all of you reading this book and this book could not continue with out you all , So thank you for sticking with me and enjoying this book, there will be more chapters soon so hold on to your seats and be prepared and I can't wait !!!!!! again thank you and I love you all Happy reading and have a good safe weekend Love , Tavie :)