The Meeting

There are moments in our life when we meet someone and we feel as if we have known them all our lives. It seems astounding really to know that you can understand each other so well. It feels fascinating when you find out that even if you both are meeting for the first time, there is already an amazing chemistry happening between you two! And what is captivating is the depth to which you already know each other; almost like you both know each other inside out. When you both look into each other's eyes, you both already know what is going on in each other's minds. As if words are not required at all to understand the thoughts, feelings, and emotions of the other person. It feels as if you both know each other from centuries ago in time! It feels absolutely exhilarating when you do find this person in your life. And then your life becomes totally awesome and amazing." - Avijeet Dias

You were on the couch with your corgi Ava, You just got off the phone with your friend Cody wishing him good luck on American Horror story and to be careful. You were talking to Ava about how you wanted to meet someone in your life made just for you to help you cope with your depression , anxiety, thoughts of suicide and just loving you how you wanted to be loved and treated because your whole life you have been bullied and made fun of , some people told you to kill yourself and you took it to heart.

When you were younger your mom and dad always fought they fought every day and night to the point that he would hit her and abuse her, physically, emotionally, and mentally. And when he was done with her he started up again with you calling you a fat, miserable, ungrateful slut. You were the curviest one in the family and he made you feel uncomfortable in your own body. 

You always went to your mother to get advice about relationships and your mother always said " Relationships are a pity , you put so much effort into them and they don't always come out they way you want them. You brushed it off when she said that to you , you just wanted advice about guys and how to love yourself in a relationship.

When you where older and went to school , you were lonely , you would eat lunch by yourself and you didn't get along with anyone because you were keeping your thoughts to yourself and not letting anyone know how your were feeling and you were sad all day long , but that sadness and  loneliness went away when you met your best friend in the whole wide world Cody Fern , he was so nice to you and he didn't care if they told him that your were a depressed person , he always found away to make you happy and smile. You grew up together then he went to school to become an actor and you went to school to become a counselor so you can help people the way he helped you in your life. 

When you went to school you were bullied again but this time you felt worse about yourself , you were in class and some boy in your class decided to play a prank on you when you got up to turn your paper and when you started walking he tripped you and when you fell he said " earthquake" and you got up quickly and ran out of the classroom. the teacher came and told you " Some Men/Boys are so immature , don't listen to that you are beautiful and smart Y/N and that will lead you anywhere you want to got in your life". You took her advice and then your career soared when you became a counselor and you loved it.

You got off the couch and told yourself that you were going to the bookstore to get some books to read, you loved reading because it made you feel that you were in a different world and it made you feel happy to read Romantic novels with the twist at the end that made you want to read the whole series of books in that genre. So you pet Ava on the head and ran to the shower and went in your car and went to the bookstore.

when you arrived at the book store there was a place where you can get coffee , you got your coffee and continued to get your books. When you got to the isle you saw a tall man with a hat and glasses on , he had a book called " The Time Traveler's wife" in his hand , you said " That is a wonderful book" because you read it twice and loved it .