The Date

A/n : Hello my lovelies I am happy to announce that their will be a story update every Saturday . So buckle your seat belts, and also thank you so much for 5k it means a lot to me and   I care about all of you enjoying this story, thank you. If you have any ideas for imagines for these lovely gentlemen let me know and I will get with you , So lets get into this chapter Shall we!!! I love you 

Johnny and You were talking for months on end , you felt so deeply about him to the point that you maybe falling in love with him, You felt so wonderful because you thought you would never ever find love in this big world you live in., But you did you found it in him and you are so afraid to tell him because he might not like you in that way, but you will give it a shot. 

You texted cody and told him the big news,but something was wrong , he seemed a little sad and distant from you and you wanted to know if he was okay, you texted him.

Hey Cody , are you okay , tell me everything I am right here for you.

He texted back. Hi y/n i'm not doing so well , I am sick and tired of filming , I love to film but it is wearing me down. I am making House Of Cards right now and it is making me tired , Just let me know if i am doing this for the great of good. , He started to cry, I just..

You spoke , Cody You are amazing at what you do in this job , Don't worry about what people will say or do , do this for you . Like you told me when we were in school together, Don't worry about the haters just keep going and going until you reach the top. I love You so much , I love you like a brother and you are the best person I can have in my life, If you need anything, anything at all just call me or come over sometime , i want to see you and hug you , and laugh with you . just let me know.

he responded" I love you to sis , and I will come over and see you soon , I am taking vacation next week so that will give me a chance to see you, I will keep going till I reach the top, and I will not care about the other jokers that have nothing better to do , I will keep striving to be the best actor that I can be , Thank you so much sis , I love you. 

I love you to Cody. You did what you had to do You cheered him up, he was the Cody that you met and became friends with. You got off the phone and got dressed to go on that date with johnny , you wore a light pink dress and black heals and carried your black purse .

You pet Ava on the head and told her that you would see her soon and left your house and headed off to your date.

you pulled up to a big building with white Christmas Lights surrounding it , You got out of your car and you saw johnny with a light grey tux and a blue shirt underneath. You walked up to him and hugged him and said " well you look mighty handsome tonight." you said. He smiled . 

You look beautiful tonight Y/N , he said winking at you.  Moments after you two met outside , you two walked inside the building and saw that it was the restaurant that your mom and dad met in and you looked around and saw that the place changed since you saw it when you were a teenager. " You like it " Johnny said. " I love it johnny" you said with a smile. 

The sight and the smells reminded you of your mother, you always wondered if things would change the way they were between you two, you wanted to have a better relationship with her, tell her things that were on your mind and solutions to fix them and have a better bondage , before it was to late. You looked around in the rooms and saw a balcony wit a clear view of the stars, you wanted to know what it would be like to be one of them, everybody knew you as a great person , a good person to fall in love with and spend a good life with , some one to have your back no matter what . You saw that person in johnny and i hope that he would accepted the way you do for him. 

You like the view Y/N . johnny asked with a big smile.

I Love it . You replied with a smile .

'It kind of reminds me of home , when I was Little my mom and Dad used to Work in a restaurant just like this, After School me and My friend Cody  came here to hang out , do home work and talk about what we wanted to do when we grow up. I miss those times because those are the times you cherish. You explained.

Johnny Got his glass of wine and drank it slowly. 'Tell me more about this Cody" he asked .

' Cody, He is my best friend i love him like a brother and i would do anything for him, he has been there for me through thick and thin and we grew up together in school, He is the best thing to happen in my life and I am sure we will stay best friends for life.

"That is interesting I had a friend like that her name was Shelly , we grew up together and we did every thing together , but one day she betrayed me she told everyone about my family situation and it made me feel ashamed , I mean how could she do that after all that I did for her. 

" I am sorry to hear that " you replied 

One hour passed you two got your food and ate and laughed and talked . You felt full and sleepy. 

" Are you okay, Y/N. johnny asked

" Yes I am , I am just a little sleepy, H aha you laughed.

"Me too, Johnny replied . He asked the waiter for the check and he paid . you two walked outside and walked to your cars but johnny grabbed your hand and kissed it and said" goodnight Y/N , we should do this all the time , I you are free of Course. 

You Replied. " Of course we can " you hugged him good night and drove home , thinking about what you two could do next...

A/N : If You made it this far in the story you are the real MVPS , Thank you for tuning in and enjoying this book, I am going to tell y'all right now there is going to be a cliff hanger and i Hope you guys don't hate me for it . I love all of you and have a Happy spring and Week . love ya tons . Ps If you want to be featured as a character feel free to let me know and I can work some thing out for you guys and Girls , the character can be anything you want it to be Feel free to message me in the comments or send me a message through the message board. Love ya tons - Tavie.