I care for you: lemon

A/n: LEMON Time hope you enjoy it..

" this is the worst day ever, can this day get any worse" you signed in anger because you had the worse day ever, first off at work your skirt ripped then you lost your production plans, and it was due today and you misplaced them, Oh god you were mad just thinking about it , you needed to relax , so you ran a bath , played some relaxing music and got a drink ( your favorite drink) and got unto the bath. you loved how the bath felt on your skin and you loved how your bath bomb you put in changed color.

You grabbed your phone and texted your friends , looked on your social media and all that fun stuff. you decided to invite your friend johnny over just to hang out and just talk about random things that are happening to you both.  You texted him and asked him to come over and he replied and said yes. 

You had a major crush on him and you wanted to know if he liked you in that way as well, so you thought today was the day, to tell him you like him and not be ashamed of it.

An hour past .. you were out of the bath and you put on some shorts and your favorite color shirt and waited til johnny came over , so you turned on the TV and watched a movie and you played on your phone as well. 

You heard a knock at your door and you walked to the door and saw johnny he had a bag full of snacks for you two to share and you let him in and told him to make his self at home. you walked over to him and gave him a big huge hug.

"What's That for Y/N" Johnny asked

" It is just for all of the time's you been there for me " you replied with a smile 

" I am grateful to be here" Johnny said looking down. 

" What's Wrong Johnny' you asked.

" Its my family , they are pressuring me to find a girlfriend so I can be happy, I want to but I don't want to rush it, I want my relationships to be real. I want my future girlfriend to be like you Y/N. 

" Johnny eventually sat down and help his head in his hands and sighed ,  You sat down next to him and you felt unhappy because you were in that place a year ago with your family. and you felt upset to because how can somebody that loves you rush you into finding someone to love. 

" I am always here for you , Johnny you can count on me to cheer you up" you said looking down , I care for you johnny you are the best thing that a girl can ask for , I know you will find the right one , to love you, care for you, hold you. you will find her

" you think so Y/N" Johnny asked

' I know so" you replied 

The silence of the room went around you , you thought this wasn't the moment for you to tell him then suddenly.

' Y/N can I tell you something" johnny asked 

" sure johnny, ask away"  you replied 

" I think I like you, I've been holding it in because I didn't know how you would feel or what you would think.  I know that I am not your type but I just wanted to tell you" Johnny looked in your colored eyes and smiled.

Now this was your moment.

" Johnny, I am going to tell you this, I feel the same, I've been holding it in to and I have been wanting to tell you for the longest time, but I couldn't find a way to tell you, so I am telling you now.  You looked down and you felt Johnny's hand on your cheek.

" can I kiss you" he asked

" yes" you replied

He grabbed your face and planted his lips on yours, His lips were warm and You like the feel of them on yours. He not just kissed your lips he kissed you neck and you went wide eyed. you moaned , he asked if it was okay to go any further you said yes , he continued , he then laid you down on the couch and kissed your chest , you played with his hair while he was kissing you, his hair was soft , you like the feel of it, you moaned and he lifted up your shirt.  he put his hands around your breasts and lightly squeezed them you smiled and thought " Wow we are really doing this" he kissed your lips again, you kissed back, he then wen lower to your shorts, He removed them and he sat up to UN button his pants and you were nervous at first , but he made you feel okay. He inserted it hurt for a little then the pain went away, he thrusted inside of you, your moans became louder and louder the heat of the room became a little hotter as you two moved around.

You liked this feeling , the more he thrusted  the more you wanted him, The more you craved him , you thought never in a million years this was going to happen , you moaned more and more.

' I think I'm' you said

" Me to" johnny replied 

He stopped before he came and you looked up at him and kissed him and you two smiled at each other knowing what just happened was real.

Author's Note.  

Hey , I am sorry that I haven't been updating , I've been busy with college and My job ,  I hope you all can Forgive me , I see that This book has gotten to 6k thank you all for your love and support of this book it means a lot to me , Thank you, There will be another lemon  before this story is finished so hang tight, It will feature Cody , And I will finish the story but until then enjoy the lemons, Love you all and see ya Next Saturday. Enjoyxx