when you meet Johnny for the first time

Author's note: This imagine is when you meet Johnny for the first time at a party that your neighbors are having .

4:00 pm Saturday, you were getting ready for a party that your neighbor Sam  and Bethany were having to meet all the other neighbors .

you had gotten dressed in a black dress and red high heels because it was a dinner party and you wanted to look your best and give them a good impression for all of the people that were going to be there. 

You drove to Sam and Bethany's house and it appeared crowded on the outside, you got to your car and went to the front door and rang the door bell and Bethany came to the door and greeted you with a smile and a hug. 

" well Hello Y/N how have you been , So glad that you could make it . come on in.

You went inside and saw  the decor of there house , it was so beautiful , you followed bethany into the living room and she introduced you to her husband Sam and he was Bubbly and Nice as She was He was tall and he had brunette hair, You seemed to like them because they were so nice to you and your dog. Bethany also introduced you to  her work buddy at the movie set she works at.

Hey Johnny this is Y/N , Y/n this is johnny.

Hello Y/N nice meeting you.

You stood there silent you couldn't say anything because you were mesmerized by his face and eyes he was nice looking you thought but suddenly you spoke.

Nice meeting you to Johnny you held out your hand for a hand shake , he grabbed your hand and shook it back, you thought wow , He is shaking your hand .

You two let go and he walked away and said" Nice meeting you I hope I see you around " he waved good bye.

So What do you think Y/N Bethany asked.

You froze, You were still thinking about him and what he  looked like and you shook out of your trance  and looked at Bethany.

" I think that he is gorgeous" you replied

"Ooh I knew it you like him , He is cute , he is single and he is a gentlemen, you two would make a good couple.

You spent the night talking to Bethany and meeting the others at the party and you went home still mesmerized at johnny and the meeting you had that had you in a trance.