The wonderful night before Christmas

( words : 570) hope ya'll enjoy it 

It was the evening of Christmas eve, you put your niece and nephew to bed. You and johnny were down stairs cleaning up, wrapping presents for the morning for the kids. You wondered how johnny would reacted when you gave him his gift and the letter that you wrote for him expressing to him that he was the best thing that ever happened in your life after your so much tragedy happened in your life and how he got you out of depression.

" I hope he realizes that I love him dearly and I won't ever stop loving him no matter what happens in the world. You thought in your wonderful mind.  After you and Johnny wrapped presents, cleaning up the house, you and johnny sat on the couch.

"Hey baby, mind if i sit with you" you said looking at him putting your hair behind your ear.

"No i don't mind Y/N , i would love if you sat next to be or on top of me.  You took it as a tease and sat next to him.

" so how do you think the kids will react to all the presents that we got them." you said

" I think they will love every gift that you gave them , in fact i have a gift for you tonight." johnny said with a smirk

" oh baby I can't wait" you said biting your lip

The fire was warm but not to hot,  johnny grabbed you and pulled you closer he kissed you passionately , kissing your neck and breasts . You moaned in pleasure telling him not to stop , he didn't he kept going. He pulled off your shirt showing your breasts , He massaged them slowly, he kissed your breast while massaging them , you moaned , then johnny unbuttoned your pants went down and fingered you before entering to make you feel more wet before he put his large member inside of you. You laid johnny down and got on top of him, you took off your pants and began to ride him, he loved it, you moaned and moaned , Johnny bit his lip to show you that he wanted more. You rode him more, then you got off of him and took his large member in your hands and stroked it lightly , he moaned. you then put his member in your mouth and sucked it and sucked it into the back of your throat , you gagged but it felt s good you did not want to stop ( you didn't ) he once then bent down and grabbed your hair and pushed your head just a little to hurt you.  you stopped and  looked up at him and gave him a pleasurable look.

"baby that was amazing, I love giving it too you the way you should be pleasured and treated because you work so hard : you said in a soothing voice

" Baby i know but next time let me pleasure you , you do so much for me , and i want to show my appreciation to you " johnny said stroking your hair.

The couch was now a mess but you did't think of that you just kept the thought in your mind that your and your beloved had  an amazing night before Christmas and you loved every single minute of it.