Film Festival 😘(smut)

Johnny the love of your life has just been honored at the Cannes Film Festival for his standing ovation for his new upcoming movie. You were so proud of Johnny and you wanted to show him how proud you were. You were his biggest cheerleader, you blew him kisses and blew up his phone with positive remarks and kissy face emojis. The person that you were sitting next to turned to you and said " You are so lucky to love this man, This man has a remarkable work ethic and he talks about you all of the time when he is not working on the scenes, you changed his life in so many ways" The person said to you said with a smile. The person sitting next to you was the director's wife and she hugged you.   You watched the night turn so great for Johnny.  As the crew was getting off stage you decided to send Johnny a text message.

" Hey, Handsome. You did amazing tonight, When you get home I have a special gift for you baby. I love you and I will see you at the hotel"

As you got home from the limo ride. You decide to take a quick shower and change into the lingere that you bought at the store. It was Johnny's favorite color(Side note: Johnny's favorite color is black)  and you put on one of his favorite scents that he had always enjoyed when you two got down to business.  You got some music on that would set the mood for you two when he got home. You took a couple of pictures because you loved the look that you had on.  Two hours went by and you heard the door open and a voice say " Honey I am home" it was Johnny he has just come back from a party to celebrate all of his success from his new project and you were so excited for him.

" I'm upstairs babe," you said. You heard him come upstairs and while he was coming up, he was talking about his night.  You were laying on the bed and as he managed to come up the stairs he looked at you. He stood there and just admired you and your body which he loved.  " Hey my superstar are you ready for your present," You said while seductively rubbing up and down your thigh.    

" Hell Yeah Babe," he said while taking off his tie and coat.  You got on your knees and pulled his arm gently to lean him into your lips for a kiss. You two had a slow and passionate kissing session. He put his hands on your back as he laid you down on the bed. You then put your hands around his waist and deepened the kiss and he started kissing your neck on your spot. you moaned a little bit as he continued to deepen the kisses on your neck.

" You are wearing my favorite scent on you I see, Baby you rock my world, what the hell am I going to do with you," He said looking into y/c eyes.  You looked at him and smiled.  You then took his shirt off and started to feel all over his body. You loved the fact that he had all of these tattoos it made him look more irresistible. You craved his touch, his scent, and his love. 

Johnny then placed his hand on your breast and rubbed it gently and you arched a little further to his touch. You wrapped your legs around his waist. You played through his hair and you kissed more. Johnny then sat up and started to unbuckle his pants. You bit your lips and started to undress. You looked at him with desire and he laid you down. You opened your legs and he started to finger you and you moaned, you enjoyed his touch inside of you, his touch compared to no other.  He then slowly went down to your entrance and started to give you some loving down which you enjoyed him touching the most. While he was giving you enormous amounts of love you started playing with hair and you started curling your legs and arching your back.

When He finished he came up and kissed you on your lips and he had made it known that he loved the way you tasted. he then pulled out his member and went close to your entrance. You shook your head for his consent and then he started thrusting inside of you softly and then he began to go faster. you moaned his name and said things like " I love this baby', and You know how to love me". "Yes!". Your moans and screams filled the room with anticipation, lust, and horniness.  Johnny then put his hand over your throat and choked it gently and started to moan. You loved how he moaned it was very sexy to you and it made you feel good.

Johnny flipped you around and started to pound you on your backside. He slapped you while he was thrusting inside of you. You moaned for more as he took care of you. Your ass started to burn because of all of the smacking. Johnny asked if you liked it. You moaned yes and he began kissing and biting you passionately over your body. Your thighs, your neck, your arms, your ass. You moaned and moaned.  After he was done, you decided to give him something as well.  You grabbed Johnny's member and put it in your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down. He put his hands in your hair and you continued to bob your head up and down and you gave him a hand job as well.  His moans were so sexy and irresistible to hear this man that you love to moan and accept your touch.   You smiled and then you did something that you haven't done before you took your breasts and put his member in between them and started sucking once more you looked into his deep eyes as you sucked and he smiled and said " That's my girl".

You loved when he called you that because he made you feel so loved and important. You gave him the most head in a lifetime and after you were done you straddled him and started kissing him with the most tongue and he started slapping your ass once more and you two laid in bed confessing your love and admiration for each other.

After your love-making session, you made him a cup of coffee and sat in the kitchen eating snacks and laughing about the funny moments of the night after the film festival. You thought in your mind wow this man really cares and loves me and I love him so much and I will do anything for him, he made you feel so much better on your worse days he always knew what to say and what to do if you didn't know what decision to make. You loved Johnny so much and now the whole universe knows including the neighbors.