Mistress and Daddy ( smut)

Hello, My pumpkins.  I hope you all have been doing well, I am sorry I haven't been updating the book for you all to read and enjoy for the summer or when you want to read a new scenario in this book.  I will be making fall/spooky-themed reads for the upcoming season. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.  Have a great time reading this and I hope you all have a great week.

You had just finished cleaning the house, You loved the feel of a good cleaned home with candles burning, clean smells, and everything nice and tidy. You also knew it was fall season time and the spirit of this time brought you a nice, warm, comforting feeling. You baked and cooked all day because this was your favorite time of year, you loved other holidays for sure but this time of year made you feel graceful. Johnny had been out all day filming his new movie black mass and you wanted to ensure everything was perfect when he came home. You cleaned, cooked, baked his favorite things, and even got out his favorite lingerie set that he loved to see you in. You were excited to share your favorite time of year with your man and enjoy your time with him. Hours later his car pulled in, and from the window, you noticed that he had something in his hands. You sat up on the couch waiting for him. " Hey my gorgeous girl, How are you today?" He asked setting his things down at the dining room table. "Your Gorgeous girl is going great, I got things done today, my handsome baby," you said giving him a big hug. You loved hugging Johnny he made you feel loved and comfortable, You loved the way he held all of your curves and inches. You couldn't wait to give him his surprise later on that evening. " So honey how was shooting today, was it good today babe" you asked " Babe yes but I would like to focus on the beautiful being right in my face right now," he said winking.

You made him dinner ( You made him his favorite dinner) and dessert. You two watched movies while you massaged his back and rubbed his legs. He grabbed your arm gently pulled you close and kissed your lips hungrily, You enjoyed his touch and you wanted more of him. You climbed on top of him and continued kissing, he laid his hands on your back, You started kissing his neck, and he did the same. The yearning in your body was taking control of you so much so that you fantasized about this moment for 2 months ( Johnny has been busy filming this movie, so you two haven't had a good love-making session in a while). You wanted to take control of him and make sweet love to him the entire night.

You grabbed Johnny's hand and led him to the bedroom. He followed behind you and gave your butt a good smack. You giggled and bit your lips. You pushed Johnny onto the bed and climbed on top of him, you started to undress slowly while teasing him with every movement your body took. You began to let down your bra straps. You knew this would drive Johnny crazy because he loved your breasts. Johnny lifted his hand to your chest and he squeezed your breasts. You bit your lips. Johnny then put his hands on your hips and gently squeezed them. You giggled " Mr Johnny, are you being a good boy for me" You said while laughing. " Yes mistress, yes I missed you and your touch so much" Johnny replied. You then scooted down to his member area and slowly pulled down his pants reached your hand into his boxers and played with his member moving up and down looking at him with lust in your eyes. Johnny looked at you wanting you to do more, and he held his head back, moaning for every little touch you gave him.

You then put your head down and put his member in your mouth and bobbed your head up and down slowly sucking and thinking about every little nasty thing you were going to do with your man tonight. Johnny grabbed your head gently and pushed it up and down. You choked on his big member and enjoyed every little choke you had while sucking on his big member.

You slowly stopped sucking and crawled up and gave Johnny a big kiss using all of your tongue. He grabbed your neck for support while you two were kissing. He loved choking you and making you scream his name while fucking you immensely. How Johnny controlled your body was like no other, He knew all of your spots and hit them lustfully and graciously. Johnny then sat you on his dick and you rode him with all of your moves and hip thrusts. You moaned his name and he moaned yours. He thrusted harder and harder inside of you. You moaned his name, he felt so good inside of you. You always called him daddy when he hit your good spot, he was daddy tonight and you were mistress. Johnny pounded into you with every thrust, and you moaned and moaned louder. Thoughts flooded your mind as Johnny continued to pound you. Johnny then flipped you over and you arched your back. Johnny came behind you and gave your ass a good squeeze. " OOO Daddy, that's it, that's the place," you said flipping your hair back. " mistress be a good girl and arch your back up even more," he said. " Yes Daddy" you replied Johnny entered inside of you and thrusted gently, You wanted more, you moaned and gripped the bed sheets with passion. Johnny gave your ass slaps after slaps. You moaned his name and he thrusted even more. " That's it, atta girl," he said while slapping your ass. You then reached down to your entrance and started playing with it while Johnny was thrusting into you. You fingered yourself as he had his way with you. In the midst of your fingering Johnny looked at you and said " Baby look at you, I can tell you missed me" he said winking. " Yes Daddy, I did I always knew that you would take care of me," you said biting your lips. You and Johnny kissed passionately and continued your steamy, hot get-together.

Author's Note:

Hey, My lovebugs. I know that I have been late updating this book. I am so sorry, I will tell you all that there are more to come when I have a chance to come up with a story, edit, and post it. Thank you all so much for keeping this an ongoing book I appreciate all of you and I love you all so much. Let me know if you would like to request a story. It can be smut or an imaginelet me know by messaging me and I will get with you. In the meantime enjoy the book and I am so thankful for all of you. Have a great day and have a good year in school for all of you Love You!!!!

Johnny Depp Smuts and ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara