Valentine's day💜❤️💋

A/n- let me know what was your favorite valentine's day gift or memory ❤️ thx love ya.

It's valentines day, you were getting out of bed and suddenly you got a text.

The text is from your beloved boyfriend Johnny. The text said

"Hey babe, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY💜 I Love You so much❤️.

You read the text in awe

You got up And took a shower, washed your hair and put your clothes on. You suddenly hear your door bell ring, you ran downstairs to the door and opened it and it was johnny.

Y/n-hey babe, happy valentine's day.

You gave him a kiss and a hug

Johnny-hey y/n I have something for you,

He reached in to his pocket and grabbed a small box, he opened it and it was a 💍.

Y/n- awe babe thank you

Johnny- your welcome babe

You let him I and you went into the kitchen and opened the cabinet and got your gift for him.

Y/n- Johnny come here

Johnny walked towards you and you gave him his gift.

It was ( a gift of your choice).

Johnny- babe thank you

He gave you a kiss and a hug, he continued to kiss you, he picked you up and carried you to the couch.

Y/n- baby I love you

Johnny- I love you to

You kissed him and he kissed you back and you unbucked your bra and Johnny took off his shirt and he kissed you, while he ws doing that he fingered you, you let out a moan and he continued, he started to get inside you and you grabbed his hair and stared to moan and moan he stared to thrust harder and harder until he came.

You went In the shower and you cuddled with him the whole day. ❤️