Spooky Sexy Time

You came home after picking up a costume for the upcoming Halloween party at your friends house, you decided to dress up as a sexy nurse and Johnny will be your patient. You were excited because you got to dress up as what you wanted , you didn't mind to dress up as a pirate or a queen. You wanted to dress up as something that Johnny likes and something that can keep Johnny's hands all over you.

" Hey babe are you ready for the halloween party later" Johnny asked winking

" Yes babe and I have the perfect costume for us"

You decide to dress up as a nurse with a short skirt , heels and a bun in your hair and Johnny is your patient and you have a secret affair with that patient.

" Babe, you will look so good in that costume , and If we have anytime after the party maybe we could , do somethings together" johnny said

You wanted to make this Halloween fun , exciting , full of romance and you wanted to make Johnny irresistible.

You and Johnny had plans to go to a party and then when you come home you were going to have some quality time with each other to make this holiday more fun.

"when we get home i will make you regret that you put on that costume on for me" Johnny said as her grabbed your butt

" I can't wait for that mister Depp" you said smiling

An Hour Later

You and Johnny rushed in to your house, kissing ,hugging and taking your costumes off and you push him on the lover seat and climbed on top of him , you kiss his neck and bite his lip, Johnny slapped you ass to make you squeal in excitement , You wanted to make this last and you kissed down his chest you head down to his zipper and pull out his hard , long member and you start to stroke it , you were whispering sweet words in his face , Johnny bit his lip and put your head on his member and played with your hair you moaned as his member went down your throat and you gave him a seduced look and you got on top of him and rode him , he moaned and moaned as he pulled your hair forcing you to ride harder, you did just that and you came to a release, he moaned and groaned and he kissed you and winked reassuring you for another session.

Authors note

Hey ya'll sorry I am late , school and work has been killing me thank you for staying with me , and also thank you for 9k I am so so thankful , I hope all of you are staying safe and have a good time reading , Love ya.