When you find a present on your bed

You came home from a long day, hanging with friends, running errands, helping your family move things into their new house, you wanted to come home shower and spend time with your beloved Johnny. 

You wanted to spend what was left of the night with him and cuddle and have some quality time ( If you know what I mean) with him , you rushed upstairs and took your shoes off and walked to your bed and sat down and looked at your phone , as you reached to get your phone out of your pocket , you saw a little red bag on the foot of your bed.

You scooted close to the bag and found a letter with your name one it...

" Hello lovely, I am sorry that I couldn't be with you tonight but I got you somethings for you to think of me by , I got my cologne so you could smell me , I bought our favorite chocolate the ones we eat when we are both having a bad day, and I got your my favorite movie , you can watch to help you relax, I promise that I will be there tomorrow and make it up to you ,but in the meantime use these things to remember me, Love Johnny"

You teared up but you know that he would not be long he is just filming  a long movie and you know he will make it up to you when he gets back, you folded the note and put it into the bag and took your clothes off so you can shower. You open the shower door and saw a big bowl of bath bombs and your favorite things to bathe with and you smiled because your beloved Johnny left them there for you to find , you picked one up and smelled it , it was ( your favorite smell ) and instead of showering you took a bath to relax , then you made dinner and went to the living room and watched Johnny's favorite movie , and watched it.

You got tired and you went to bed and thought about Johnny being with you all through the night.

Authors note..

I hope you enjoyed this imagine there will be more coming up , through out the week , so be ready , and I am having a contest for ideas of this book you can comment your ideas or make a story about you and Johnny and I will pick the best two and you and your idea will be dedicated for the next chapters.. Let me know if you have any questions about the contest and I will get with you in the meantime enjoy the summer and stay safe <3