Valentine's Day Lovin

Hello Lovies, I hope you are having a great 2024 so far, I can't believe that Valentine's Day is coming close to us. I am making a story for all of us looking for love or who have love in their life.  This story goes out to people who may not have love and want to find someone to share and make memories with.  You will find your love out there, I am sending you all of my love and kisses and I hope that you will be safe this holiday and spend it with the ones you hold dear. I hope you all enjoy it, I love all of you <3

 ( Hey all I know it's late I am so sorry I will do better at uploading content for you all,  If you all have any suggestions let me know and I would like to welcome all of you to this book if you have any recommendations or any ideas that you would like to share feel free and message me) 

( The Johnny Depp Era in this story is when he was filming Arizona Dream, If you haven't seen the movie it is around the same time that " What's Eating Gilbert Grape" was being made. The movie is On YouTube for free so if you all have a chance go check it out) 

 The movie is On YouTube for free so if you all have a chance go check it out) 

Today was the day to spend the day with your loving husband Johnny. You went to the store and bought some items to help you celebrate this special day with him. You bought him a card, some candy, and dinner ingredients for you both.  You also bought some candles for the home that were Valentine's Day-themed. You did a self-care day as well to get ready for tonight.

Johnny called you from work and told you that he would be late coming home tonight, but he told you if you went to sleep that he would spend Valentine's Day tomorrow. He always made it up to you the next day because of his conflicting schedule at his job. You hated how his job made it hard for him but you understood. 

You wanted to make this Valentine's Day special, so you got out your secret weapon that would make Johnny fall to his knees. You got out his favorite outfit for some late-night loving.  It was his favorite colored nighty the one that he loved to see on your body, your shape made him melt for you and you loved to see your man look at you and make love to you in this.  The thought of your man that you loved with all of your heart and soul making him happy and enjoying his time with you made you feel so loved you didn't think that you would be loved this way in your whole life and you wanted to make every moment and every second good this night and all nights to come. 

 Two hours passed and you heard the door unlocking, it was Johnny he looked so worn out because of the shooting day,  You poured him a drink and gave him his dinner. 

" Happy Valentine's Day My Love,"  You said kissing him.

" Oh My I forgot Valentine's Day was today beautiful, I promise I will get you something when I can babe, I am so sorry." He said

" Baby, I don't mind I have the best gift that I could ever ask for, It's you my love and If you are up to it tonight I have one more gift for you." You said winking 

" Oh Really, I wonder what it is," he said holding your hand and kissing it.

" You'll see babe, go ahead and enjoy your dinner and I am going to get your other gift ready, upstairs," you said.

You went upstairs, put on some music, changed the lighting in the room to a dark pink-reddish color put on your lingerie, and sprayed his favorite scent on you.  You saw yourself in the mirror and you loved what you saw. It was beautiful and you loved seeing yourself like this because it made you feel special and loved.

 It was beautiful and you loved seeing yourself like this because it made you feel special and loved

" Hey babe I am ready when you are come on up and get your gift babe," You said.

" I'm coming babe" he answered 

He came upstairs and saw you, his eyes widened in excitement seeing his woman lying there with his favorite garment on you.  

" Well come here baby, I know you want me babe" 

Johnny walked over and started kissing you and running his hands along your body holding you and caressing you all over.  You moaned in his kisses as he kissed you harder and harder. You loved his kisses. He then put his hands on your breasts and squeezed them, you enjoyed him playing with them and you loved how they looked in his hands.  He then moved away from your lips and went on to your body,  He kissed you all over and you played with his hair while he kissed your body. he hummed down your legs opened them and kissed in the middle of them.

He then pulled him your dress and kissed your opening and he gave you some head loving,  You moaned and moaned his name and he ate you even harder. He played with your entrance the way you liked it and he told you how much of a good girl you are and how pretty you are.  You loved the vocal encouragement that he gives you and he likes it when you call him daddy.

You loved making love to him and having him caress your body and tell you how beautiful your moans were while riding him and him thrusting inside of you, you loved how this day ended with passionate love making and some fun. after you two made love, you watched a move, had dessert, and went off to bed thinking about how lucky you are to have a man like him with you. 

( Hello loves I know this one is a little short but hear me out the next one I have a request I want all of you to help me with the most raunchy story possible however you have to be 18+ to add any ideas on what you like shoot me a text and let me know I love all of you and I hope you all have a great week)