Valentine's Day

A/n: hello beauties this smut/imagine goes out to my plus size beauties.

All bodies are beautiful and gorgeous 😍 ❤❤

Today is Valentine's Day you said in your head time to get ready to do something special with my special man. Tonight you decided to do something Romantic, something to spice up the night.

You headed to the nearest grocery store and picked up a few items and a gift for Johnny. You also went and got a new scent from The perfume store ( the scent notes are vanilla, champagne and amber). You went back home cleaned up the place and put flower petals on the ground waiting for Johnny's arrival.

You made dinner and desert. ( You made pasta , bread and chocolate cake). After doing all of your tasks, You went upstairs to shower and put on one of your sexy out fits for johnny to see. You put on your new perfume you just bought and it smelled so good almost to the point that if johnny smelled it. It would make it hard for him not to have you.

You waited in the living room scrolling on your phone watching cute videos and replying to comments and you heard the keys jingle in the door.

It was Johnny. He just came home from the set of " don juan demarco" and he looked so fine standing there with his comfy clothes.

"Happy Valentine's day gorgeous" he said
While handing me a large bouquet of flowers

"Thank you handsome, Happy Valentine's day to you, I got something for you". You said while handing him his gift.

He smiled and gave me a kiss. He went upstairs to shower and get ready for dinner.

You got the plates ready and the wine. Johnng came down stairs and sat at the table and looked at all of the decor around the kitchen and smiled.

"How was your day, beautiful" he asked

" My day was fine sweetheart, how the movie wrapping up" you asked while cutting up a piece of bread.

"The movie is great, Marlon and I have gotten close and he wants to meet the woman that I contanstly talk about at work" he said while sipping his wine.

"Thats great sweetie, My workin man , Im so proud of you honey. You replied.

You two continued the conversation and then you two moved to the couch for a steamy make out session. You loved the way Johnny handled your body, you were a plus size woman and you were so insecure but johnny loved every inch of you and you liked that.

'I See my woman got on a dress, i love it babe all dressed up for daddy. " he said with a wink.

' All for you my love , say why don't we take this up to the bedroom, where there is more surprises awaiting for you" you said seductively.

You guided Johnny upstairs and sat him on the bed. Yoy did a little dance and you threw your black lacey panties that you have been wearing to him. He smiled and bit his lip and touched your leg.

You smiled and pushed him gently to the bed. You got on top of him and kissed him more and while you where kissing he slapped your ass to the point where it stung.

You then took off your dress revealing a black bra. Johnny put his hand behind your back to take off your bra and once he gotten it off he tossed it to the side.

You then unbucked his pants to reveal his member. You gave him a couple of strokes and he looked up at you with a twinkle in his eye. You got on top of him and rode on him. He grabbed your hips and helped you.

He moaned your name and placed his hand on your breast , you moaned and he thrusted hard inside of you and he got into control. You loved when he took control it made your body feel good. It made you feel electric. He got you , he turned you around and he started spanking you and giving it to you from behind. You moaned his name louder and louder. You felt him In your stomach. He was so big and strong he took you by surprise.

You moaned his name and daddy making him thrust harder. You put your head in the pillow adjusting to the thrusts. He spanked you again and again, he even went as far as spanking you with his member. You wanted did not want this to end, you turned around and told him to eat you. He ate you, he was gentle yet so calm when he went down on you , you played with his hair and he hit all of your good spots that you liked.

He looked at you and winked. You moaned his name and when he was finshed you came on his face. He cleaned up and did you some more until your legs gave out and after that he gave you a kiss and went downstairs to grab his desert.

After he grabbed his desert he came backup stairs and cuddled with you and you too watched a movie and spent the rest of the evening enjoying each other and loving each other.

The end❤❤❤