the hurting

This is an Imagine. And its is sad at first but turns happy at the end enjoy

You came home from school, you were in college and you had an amazing time there because you made new friends , you got along with all of your teachers and most importantly you got good grades. you had made a new friend named Cody, he seemed quiet and shy , he always had his head down and he never talked to any body else but you in class.

One day you went to lunch and he sat by himself, you walked over to him and you asked if you could sit down and he agreed. and he shook his head saying yes. You asked him how his day was and he sighed and said " fine, what about you" he said with his head down , you replied " fine as well but I can't get this boy in my other class to leave me alone" you said eating your lunch.

" What is his name" Cody asked. " His Name is Nate Coleman, He is so clingy , he has a girlfriend but he won't leave me alone, I tried everything but it doesn't work. Cody put his head down and looked up at you, you haven't seen his face but he had a huge black eye and a busted lip, you wanted to know what happend  to him because you cared about him , you were starting to have feelings for him , you wanted to ask but something in side you told you not to. 

You sat in silence then he came in the lunch room with his loud annoying friends, He spotted you and walked up to you. " Hey beautiful , so I was wondering when are you going to give me your number, we can hang out some time" he said trying to put his arm around you.  You turned and said " Nate I rather give a rat my number that you , you are a waste of my time" you said angrily .

" WHOA Y/n you don't have to be like that , I'm just trying to be friendly" He replied shockingly. " Can't you understand that she does not want to be with you, Leave her alone" Cody said .

" Hey look at this, the boy that never speaks , Like she would want to be with a trailer trash kid like you so i suggest you shut your mouth and mind your own business" Nate said insultingly .

" Hey leave him alone, come on Cody let's go, he is being a jack ass' you said as you walked out with Cody.

You and Cody walked to a secret spot and talked, you hesitatingly asked what happened, he looked up at you and started to talk about how he got the black eye and busted lip.

" well what happend was I got into a fight with Nate and his friends and they jumped me and I didn't tell anyone because I am scared to , and I have depression and anxiety and I cut myself and I just want everything to be over, everything to stop. My family doesn't care and I don't know who to talk to and I want help but I feel like nobody is willing to help me . 

You moved closer to him and said " Cody I am willing to help you, I will talk to you anytime you want, let me know. You said.

" Y/n , I have to tell you some thing, and I don't know how to tell you but , I am going to tell you any way. Cody said looking up.

" yes" you said .

" I really , really like you , like have feeling for you and I want to be with you and hang with you but I thought that you would say no and I would be heart broken. so I didn't say anything , I'm Hurting and I didn't want to bother you with it , I'm sorry that I didn't say anything sooner.

You thought about everything and you thought that Cody wanted to be with you stayed in your head and you thought with everything Cody is going through you wanted to help him and make him feel wanted and loved , Cody was different to all the other boys you went to school with, all the other boys wanted you for your body not for your mind and heart , you wanted to tell him but you sat there , finally you got the guts to tell him.

" Cody , I like you very much, you are the nicest , kind, smart guy I've ever met , you are different and I like that about you" you moved closer to him and looked at him . he glanced up at you and gave you a smile and raised his hand up and touched you (h/c) hair and said. " y/n you are so beautiful". He kissed you and you kissed back and you thought about how you felt to find somebody that liked you for you and how your mom would feel when you told her this.