My Dreams have come true.

A/N : this Is a request lemon, So I hope you all enjoy it , Congratulations Queenofpunkrock you are the winner of this weeks lemon request. you can change your name if you guys want

"Marie rose, can you come down here for a second" her father yelled.  "I'm Coming give me a second". Marie climbed out of bed and put her shorts on and headed down stairs to see what her father wanted.  " Yes Dad" Marie said . " I am here to inform you Marie that I have to go on a Business trip to support my company, Is that okay with you." Marie's father asked.

" yes dad that is okay with me, I don't mind" Marie replied.  Her dad started packing and getting everything together to go. And Marie went to her room and quietly danced, because she was home alone and she could do whatever she wanted. 

" Alright, Marie I'm off see you next week" Her father yelled. " Okay, I'll see you then. once the door closed . Marie ran down stairs and sat on the couch. She loved Johnny Depp, she wanted to meet him, marry him and do all things to him. She popped Crybaby her favorite movie and sat and watched it, she was getting hungry so she ordered food from her favorite restaurant and she waited. 

while she was waiting she got on her phone and looked at her social media and texted her friends , then the door bell rang , it was the delivery man. she got up from the couch and she opened the door, She looked in shock , the delivery man looked so familiar, she rubbed her eyes and thought "could this be real , my dreams just came true in front of my eyes". Marie ran into the delivery boys arms and let him in her house. The delivery man was Johnny Depp, and Marie was astonished she never thought this would happen to her.

" so I have your food for you, and something else."It was just then that Johnny pulled Marie close and kissed her, moved his hands all over her , and never let her go. the moved to the couch and laid down. 

He pulled her shirt up and kissed her neck and moved down to her breasts, she moaned. he moved up back to her neck and sucked on it and gave her a hickey and she moaned and moaned, then Johnny moved down to her waist and removed her shorts , Marie was ready for this moment , she dreamed about this every night , she loved the fact that she was being kissed by one of her favorite celebrities . He moved down to her pants and removed them , he through them on the floor and opened her legs wide, he then put his two fingers inside of her, she moaned with excitement, he continued to move his fingers inside of her, He noticed she liked it so he continued to do it. he smiled and said " you like that sweet heart, tell me that you like it" he asked. 

" yes I like it, don't stop" Marie moaned. " don't worry sweetie  I won't" , he unzipped his pants and removed his large, erected member. and put it inside of her , she screamed and moaned at the same time, she loved this feeling and she didn't want it to end, " Sweetie your so good" Johnny said. Marie was in a trance enjoying this moment.

Johnny lifted her up and put her to the wall and kept thrusting , she moaned and screamed, luckily her father didn't have any neighbors, because they would not like to hear this but Marie didn't care at all.

Marie loved the fact that he was with her making love to her , never letting her go, she wanted him to stay but her father was coming back, what will he think about her. But Marie Didn't not care , they moved to the kitchen , on the counter, he fondled her  and loved every inch of her body, she had hickies  on her neck and her chest, she jumped on the counter and went on her knees and  pleasured johnny , he liked it , he didn't let her stop, she kept going. Johnny lift her up once more and thrusted her , his skin was soft, he kissed her and kissed her. she played through his hair and he hit her back on the door. He then let her down and said.

" I have to go , I love you so much Marie rose". Johnny went to the living room and grabbed his clothes , and kissed Marie on the forehead and told her " Let me know the next time you are alone" he left and Marie just stood there and smiled because she just made love with Johnny Depp, she took a shower and went down stairs ate her food and continued her movie.

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it , let me know if you all have any requests for me and contact me if you do, I am Happy to continue this book for all of you and thank you for being with me , I love all of you and have a fantastic summer . Love Ya see you all next Saturday.