The Cookout

Hey guys I hope you all enjoy this imagine and I hope to hear from you, thank you

You walked outside on the patio and set the tables with picnic style tablecloths , you walked down the stairs to turn on the pool and get the pool ready for your friends and their kids. Johnny was getting the food ready and the grill started and you were walking around checking everything to make sure that everything will go according to plan.

You picked up your phone and saw that Cody had texted you that he would come over after his movie shoot to say hi and to bond with you because he was moving to another state. He wanted to say goodbye to his best friend . You smiled as you saw the message and you put your phone away and started cutting up fruit . Johnny came over to you and gave you a kiss on  the cheek and said he was going to the store to get more food.

You walked around the house and grabbed more decorations for your patio and hung them up. you called Cody and asked when he was coming over . 

Johnny walked in the door with bags of food , decorations ,and etc, you help him and gave  him a kiss on the cheek. " You are the most handsome man I've ever saw, I love you" you whispered in his ear . He smiled and gave you a kiss back.

Two hours later

All of your friends were at your house partying and you hugged and said hello and talking to them about life experiences and things that they were going to do over the summer . You felt a tap on the shoulder, you turned around and it was Cody , you gave him the biggest hug and you were happy that he showed up because it was going to be the last time you are going to see him in a while because his is moving to a different location because he is filming a movie. 

You two talked up a storm and you noticed Johnny was getting agitated about how you were spending time with Cody and a couple of your friends, You gave him a sincere look and he looked away rolling his eyes. 

You were worried and were kind of sad because he knew that you did not have any feelings toward Cody but friendship. You walked to the grill and got something to eat and you filled up your cup with ( Your Favorite Drink) and you walked toward Johnny.

"Hey , What's wrong with you tonight " you asked with a sincere tone.

" Nothing , but you and Cody are sure getting to close " He said with annoyance 

" Look , we are friends, nothing more " you said looking up at him

" Well It does not feel like it " Johnny said 

You walked away looking for your friends so you could dance to get your mind off of Johnny's attitude.

You saw your friends dancing by Cody , you smiled and made your way over there to have some fun and you all danced up a storm , leaving Johnny in anger as he watched you dance with Cody , He had enough and came towards all of you.

" Hey , Hey get away from my girlfriend" Johnny screamed grabbing your arm away from Cody's

" Babe what's your problem' you asked getting between Johnny and Cody

" He's my problem , he is trying to take you away from me" Johnny pointed in Cody's face

" Dude , I'm not taking Y/N away from you, she's my best friend" Cody said 

" I don't care , she's mine " Johnny yelled.

It was moments after that Johnny screamed that he punched Cody in the face so hard , Cody's mouth started to bleed, Cody looked up and punched Johnny back, everyone was scrabbling around looking for help, Johnny grabbed Cody and head butted him and kicked him in his stomach , Cody groaned , Johnny hit Cody more in the head causing Cody to hit the floor .

" Johnny Stop it , your hurting him" You yelled rushing toward Johnny .

Johnny pushed you away hard , so hard you hit the ground , you started to cry because the two men you loved with all of your heart are fighting , you got up and grabbed your friend to pull Johnny off of Cody, Cody's face was all covered in blood, Johnny's fists were covered , Johnny had this look on his face that he wanted to hurt Cody for flirting with you even though he wasn't.

" Hey that's enough" Your friend said pulling Johnny off of Cody

You ran to Cody as fast as you could to see if he was okay, He was still breathing , but you knew he needed to get to the hospital .

" Are you Happy?" you asked , with tears running down your face

Johnny gave no reply he just looked down , You turned away from him to help Cody from the ground and to your car, Your friend took Johnny inside and cleaned him up and you and your girlfriend Chloe went in the car and took Cody to the hospital.

To be continued.....

Who would you pick in this situation Johnny or Cody tell me in the comments and your reason why

Authors note...

Hey ya'll I so so sorry that I haven't been updating i have been so busy at work and trying to stay safe out there, Thank you for all of the views and likes means a lot , so with out further ado if you would like to be mentioned in the story as a character and an imagine or lemon dedicated to you let me know, I would like to hear from you all , and write your ideas down and make you happy. again thank you , stay safe and see you an the flip side . Love you all<3