imagine #1

Imagine johnny comes home from work unexpectedly and takes you out and then does some magic👅💏.

You were cleaning the house to make it look nice when johnny came home from work  listening to your playlist  loudly on spotify when all of a sudden johnny came behind you and grabbed you by your waist.

Y/N " Omg johnny you scared the hwll out of me..

Johnny" oh I am so sorry baby , i didnt mean to scare you im just grabbing what's mine ..

You started to laugh and blush , you start to walk away and turn off the music and you feel a light smack on your butt.

Y/N " Johnny are you happy to see me.

You said teasing him .👅

Johnny smiles back and he says

Hell yes, im always happy to see you baby im taking you out tonight . So i want you to wear something nice ..

Y/N. Ok i will do it just for you ... . (you said winking at him )

An hour passed and you and johnny were at dinner (your favorite place to eat out)

Johnny: Y/N you look sexy tonight, I  love how you look never change for me okay or anybody else.

Y/N : Awe thank you babe , you are the first to ever say that to me , I love you more ....

After dinner johnny took you home , once you two got inside you started  kissing him and playing with his hair.
you moaned as the kiss got deeper . he was on top of you and he proceeded to unzip your dress , you helped him , you unbuttoned johnny's shirt and took it off . now your ontop and you are grinding on him and you feel his hard member so you proceed to get on your knees and unzip to pull out his hard, giant member and thrusted it with your hand . He moaned with plessure and you giggled and said

" I think its ready to see me " you said with a wink .

Uh -huh johnny said leaning his head back ready for you to do your thing.

You took his member in hand and stroked it up and down and then everything changed when he lifted you up and placed you on his memeber and thrusted inside of you .

You moaned so loud the whole room was covered with them . Then all of a sudden he stopped and said "Y/N that was so good..👅

"Baby i was just getting started with you , why did you stop" you said

"Babe because i have to go"johnny said getting up zipping his pants

" okay " you said

" I'll see you tomorrow babe " johnny replied with smile. Then he kissed you on the cheek and then went out the door.