Imagine 2 (The FIGHT)

A/N : Hey Ya'll Thanks for reading this book and trying to keep up on this , but I have long , hard college courses ( that are the death of me ) , BTW if any of you guys have study tips on studying and writing notes pls message me thank you :)

(This Imagine is about you and johnny having a fight in your relationship and you don't know if it is about you or someone else in your life or his life STAY TUNED EVERYBODY. )

October 1, 2018

Close to Halloween, you said " I am so excited for Halloween, I am already thinking about me and johnny taking my niece and nephew out for trick or treating and after that staying home and watching Halloween movies and cuddling under a blanket" 

Johnny came in as usual , But this time he was really mad at something or someone ( You didn't know but you wanted to ask him)

" Hey Babe , how was work" you said scrolling through your phone , looking up at him

"Nothing , I am just tired of working all day , while you stay at home doing nothing " He said angrily.

"Whoa , I have a job to , I am just off today and I was just relaxing because I have a lot of plans with my niece and nephew ( you guys can pick out the names if you want ) this weekend and I want to be there to support them.  you said calmly

" Well , That's no excuse for you to be home all day and not do anything,  and By the way your niece and nephew are not your kids you don't need to go see them every weekend , What If i want to do something with you, I can't because you are always with them every damn weekend .' Johnny said slamming a wine glass on the counter .

" well my sister is not with them she bailed out on them to be with her boyfriend that does drugs , and sell them ,they have charges and felonies that you know about johnny and I love those kids like if I had my own. know that johnny and I don't want you to think that I pick them over you . I love all three of you with all my heart and Nobody in this entire world can replace you three in my heart , especially you johnny , I love you so much you get me through everything my stress, my depression for a long time after losing both of my parents , therapy did not work I was almost cutting and you helped me , after losing my best friend over a drug overdose  and my other is out in the world doing what you do and i can never talk to him I don't want to go through it again ever." you said starting to cry

" I get that but you not the only one that is having stress or troubles in your family Y/N I have troubles to but I don't talk to you about it because I don't think that you would listen and I admit it I do think that you do pick those kids over me because the more time you spend with them and the way you smile and laugh and love them and I wish that you would do that more to me when they are not here." Johnny said tearing up.

" Why would you ever think that , I will always listen to you and your problems in any way possible . I wish that you would understand that I don't always pick sides or pick favorites and if you want to anything with me it is either sex or foreplay ( I know it is kind of the same thing but don't hate me ya'll i'm trying ) and I love it don't get me wrong but I don't want to do it all of the time , Taking a day or two to talk it is amazing for us to get to know each others problems we are having in our lives , so don't TELL me That I am NOT SPENDING ANY TIME WITH YOU, Because I am and I will always will let me. 

" well you are not doing god enough I should of died in that crash and maybe you would appreciate me more if I did die and not be here with an insecure, no confidence carrying , no self esteem girl like you . Maybe I would of been happy with my ex that treated my like shit and didn't even want me and stabbed me in the back all of the time , other than a girl that doesn't know how to carry herself.

'why would you say that to me and i am not those things that you just called me if I was why are you even dating me , spending time with me and loving me the way I love you and I have always been there for you and your family name a time where I wasn't with you or your family 

"   " Johnny look away and walked away

" you want to know the reason I am dating you is because I don't have anyone else to settle with so hey I picked you and I don't love you , I don't even know what to call it between you and me you are just a figure of my imagination and I want you to leave. Johnny said walking out the door. 

when he left you sat there and cried because he said those horrible things to you and you have never have saw him like this and you wondered why and wanted to know if all of that was true and the reason he didn't love you and care for you like you thought he did and the letter he gave you in the hospital was it fake or a call for help for you to love him more and more and more to the point that he would experience the love that he never had in his life from any one but you just cried your self to sleep on your couch and hoped for a solution.

(hey guys i hoped you liked it , this is a made up story and i am using some of my experiences with my friends in this part so if you have any request feel free to let me know and i will tag you and you can help written  the way that you wanted it to be written and told , so message me ya'll I love you all so much , smile , be you , be confident , and always love yourself no matter what. bye see ya later) :)