Chapter 48

Song=(actually need suggestions for this one)

Draco

"She did what?"

I looked at Blaise from across the room, his eyes wide open, his mouth gaping at me.

"She... Well, yeah..." I said, not really able to say it again.

"You and Potter?"

I could do nothing but nod.

"Potter and you?"

Once again I nodded at him.

"And she seriously expects it to work?" Blaise looked at me, his face unchanged.

"Apparently so. Trelawney is quite a weird woman," I leaned back on my bed, and watched as Blaise slowly relaxed in his chair.

"You don't say."

Silence filled the room, and we let it.

Blaise shifted in his seat, his face turning towards me. His eyebrows gathered and he leaned slightly forward.

"So how are you feeling about it?"

"It's fine I guess," I shrugged and looked out the window.

"No, dumbass I mean the two of you? How's it going?" Blaise grinned slightly, running a hand over his head.

"I'm afraid you lost me," I grinned, shaking my head.

"Oh, okay, I see..."

Blaise looked suspiciously at me and I chuckled in confusion.

"So you're just going to deny all the sexual tension literally jumping off both of you each time you're near each other."

That one I hadn't seen coming.

"Huh?" He grinned.

"I-"

I gathered my fists and shook my head. "It's pretty hard to deny something that is in fact not true. Or is even slightly close to anything like the truth."

"Oh, ladies and gentlemen he continues... This dude is on a roll tonight!" Blaise burst out.

"You're ridiculous," I said.

"Okay, but hypothetically then..."

He looked at me as he smirked.

"If I somehow know a dude, who might be currently experimenting to see if he likes to fuck guys too, I would let him know in this hypothetical example that I think it's cool and I'm all in for it."

Oh god.

His smirk was not to be removed as he met my eyes. A low chuckle escaped him as he saw my reaction.

"You're so weird sometimes," I grinned. "Where's all that I don't give a fuck, tough guy facade I met in the parking lot. Look at you, going all soft.

"I am not," Blaise said, straightening his back.

"This was all hypothetical of course. No need to make it personal, Draco," he beamed. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and his face changed quicker than I'd ever seen.

"Shit..."

I knew what it was.

"It's fine you can go, I'll manage."

"I'm really sorry... Normally my parents don't really care, but there is this thing with my grandparents and..."

He got up from the bed and started walking toward the door

"But you know I'm cool with it right?" Blaise said half out of the door.

"What?"

"You know, the part where you fuck both girls and guys," he laughed.

"Jesus, I don't! I've never claimed otherwise."

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" Blaise grinned, halfway out of the door already.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"I'll find my way out," he said and closed the door. Leaving me alone in my own room. Sadly it seemed way lonelier than it should've been.

I heard his footsteps disappearing down the stairs, and I decided to go make sure he had found his way out.

I just got to see him nodding goodbye to my father before the main door closed behind him.

Meeting my father's gaze and I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Draco, will you please come down here for a second."

My feet reluctantly moved towards the stairs, each step I took heavier than the last. I felt like there wasn't enough time in the world before I would reach my father, and I suddenly wished I'd stayed in my room.

Finally, I made my way to the bottom. Meeting my father's stare as he waited for me, I ran a hand through the side of my hair.

"Whom was that?" Asked my father with a suspicious tone.

"A friend from school."

"What's his name?" My father studied me.

"Blaise."

He waited.

"Zabini. Blaise Zabini."

"Zabini..." he said while studying. And then, he smiled?

"Well, you should have just said that. I used to know his father back in the days when we were in school. All Slytherins are welcome in this house."

"Yes, father."

"Has he been here before?" His deep voice echoed in the big hall as he asked the question.

"Yes, a couple of times."

"Why haven't I met him?"

"I didn't know you wanted to meet my friends."

"Don't be ridiculous, of course I want to know what kind of people my son surrounds himself with."

"Yes, Father."

"As long as none of them want to be more than your friend."

Everything in me froze.

"What do you mean?"

"I've heard rumors from the school about very wrongly doings."

We both knew what he meant.

He didn't let me speak.

"I would never let anyone ruin our family in that manner."

"Of course not," I stammered, my heart racing at full speed.

"I'm proud of you, son."

The word hit me like a brick.

Proud.

He pulled me in for a hug, and I gave him a slight smile when he pulled away afterward.

Making my way quickly to my room, the thought of Blaise's hypothesis echoed through my mind. I needed to fix it before everything in my life would burn up in unrelenting flames.

Please remember to vote! The story hasnt been getting a lot of views latetly, amd it literally only tales a second