Chapter 52

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTS, SO IF YOURE NOT COMFORTABLE I WOULDNT RECCOMEND

Song=Wildest dreams-Taylor Swift (I'm open to alternatives)

Harry

My head was a mess. Thoughts whirled around as if caught in a hurricane and my consciousness had taken off, lost to a faraway place. My senses had abandoned me and I was unable to form more than one coherent thought.

"But I-"

"Look, Harry, I don't know why and I don't know how, but all I can think of when I'm alone is your smile and how I'm not the reason for it. I think of your green eyes. How they light up like a thousand emeralds bathed in sunlight. How your touch affects my whole body. How I lose all control. All I can think of is you, and I hate it because I can't stop."

I look away.

This is wrong, Harry. You shouldn't do it.

Malfoy's hand remained steady against the edge of my robe, just where my hand started, waiting for my response.

"I-"

I felt his gaze plastered on me, and my heart thundered through my whole body.

"I know I'm not nice, Harry. And I know I don't act like people are supposed to do..."

His fingers traced up along my arm to where my collarbone started. My shoulder tightened as he gently touched the edge, my skin answering with tiny shivers.

"But, I get the feeling you've always liked that."

I bit my lip and resisted every urge to turn my head and look at him.

"Draco, we can't-" I breathed. "This isn't right-"

He ignored me and kept tracing his fingers up along my neck. I bared it, closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his hands on my skin.

"Why?" He whispered. His soft voice echoed in the wind.

"I'm- I'm with someone."

At that, he froze. His fingers stopped moving, but he didn't remove them.

His voice had only changed a little as he asked, "whom?"

I felt my stomach tighten a little.

"Cedric." I took a deep breath as I waited for his answer.

His fingers made swift moves along my jawline, and the cold from his rings started spreading to my cheeks. Without a second thought, I leaned a little bit into his hand. He noticed.

"Why?"

"Because he is sweet, and cares about me. He makes me feel good."

"And what about me?"

"What about you?"

"How do I make you feel?"

"That's not fair Draco."

"Why?"

He tilted my head up, and this time I turned my head and met Draco's searching eyes.

"You know why," I breathed.

His thumb touched my cheek, and everything told me to just let go.

"This is wrong, Draco."

"It doesn't feel wrong," he whispered. Trembles went down my spine and I closed my eyes.

"Tell me to stop, and I will."

I looked at him with all the pleading I could. But I couldn't manage the words.