Chapter 64

(CHAPTER NOT EDITED)

Song=Flares-The Script

Draco

Thank you for coming today," Dumbledore said as he closed the door behind us.

He walked over to his desk and leaned back in his brown wooden chair. I looked at the walls surrounding me in the office. The room was big, with bookshelves clinging to both sides of the room, and pictures stared at me from the top of the walls.

My father was the one to sit down first, his hand still resting tight around his cane.

I didn't look at either of them as I placed myself in the chair beside him, but instead just kept my gaze at the portraits beside me. Over Dumbledore's head, a big chandelier hung, illuminating the room.

I could feel the discomfort grow on my father as he took a look at the room.

"I'm sure you know why I called you in today," Dumbledore said, placing his hands in front of him on the desk.

"Yes, what happened to my son's locker is absolutely unacceptable and you should be very grateful that we haven't contacted the ministry yet. "

"Yes, I would be very pleased if you didn't do that. Besides, I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding," Dumbledore, met my father's gaze, looking surprisingly calm.

"You're telling me that my son's locker being filled with dirt is just a misunderstanding!?" I watched as his grip tightened around the cane.

"No, no, I'm simply just implying that it was probably just someone making a harmless joke, I don't believe whoever did this had the intentions of Draco getting hurt."

"I'm not gonna stop until this school has found those who are accountable for this," my father yelled.

I looked at the ground. The room was spinning as the memories flashed in my head.

"But if you would just calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down-"

All noise was drowned out as I interrupted both of them.

"I know who did it."

They both turned their head to look at me.

"What?"

"I've already talked to them about it, and I don't want to cause any more trouble, Professor."

They looked startled at me as I rose from my chair and walked towards the exit.

"But I-" my father began.

He turned to Dumbledore. "If something like this ever happens again, don't count on any savings next time."

Dumbledore smiled at me, "Of course not."

I made a quick smile before my father pulled my arm and dragged me out of the office. He waited 'til we'd passed a couple of corners before he said, "And what exactly do you think you were doing?"

I looked at the ground, taking slow breaths.

"I didn't want to cause trouble."

"Couldn't you see that this was a perfect opportunity to finally get that old oaf out of this school for good?"

I refused to meet his eyes.

"That was exactly why I did it."

"What has gotten into you boy?" My father said loudly.

He lowered his voice as he noticed the students starting to come our way. We started walking towards the exit again when my father stopped.

At first, I couldn't see what he was looking at, but then I realized...

Harry was walking towards us and made a quick smile when he saw me. I bit my lip and watched as my father glanced back and forward between us.

At first, I'd thought he hadn't noticed anything, but then his mouth opened slightly and he quickly shifted his feet. He stormed towards Harry and pushed him against the locker, making it look softer than it was.

Harry looked surprised at me and then back at my father.

"You stay away from my son, understood?" He took a deep breath before he continued, Harry's face turning more and more pale. "I don't want any more of those nasty rumors to spread around. I would never let my son near anything like that. You understand?"

I froze. Harry met my eyes, and I did nothing. Slowly he nodded at my father and he let him go. I did nothing.

My father straightened his back, looked around in the hallway, and then returned to me. I only looked back once as I turned around, my father dragging me out of the place.

The next couple of chapters aren't the best, but I can't believe you've read the story so far. I also can't believe it's soon over:(