lemon & olive oil.

With his lower lip tucked in as he mindlessly nibbles on it, Harry studies the arrangement before him and absentmindedly draws his eyebrows together.

Everything is organised and arranged.

And, it's break time. This was the time they agreed on and for some reason Rana is nowhere to be seen.

Zayn finishes up with the last pastry on display for a customer and he puts up the break sign on the door. He knows his friend has been preparing for this and he can see the care that has been put into this.

Harry sharply exhales and adjusts the selected apron on him. It's his favourite soft cotton apron in a soothing pale brown colour.

To top this, he even double washed his hair with a nice scent and sealed the deal with his favourite lavender perfume.

It has a gentle smell because he already deals with strong scents from the baked goods.

Without thinking, he reaches to fist on his hair with a groan and Zayn hurries over to him.

"What?" Zayn straight up asks.

"I didn't say anything," Harry frowns.

Zayn gently holds his wrist and pulls the hair away from the hair.

This makes Harry look away in discomfort because he feels silently called out. He slowly moves away from Zayn and bounces on his toes.

"Are you anxious?" Zayn asks the obvious.

"Why are you not on your break?" Harry replies with a question.

"I want to be with you till she shows up," Zayn says.

"Is she still upset about me being rude?" Harry pauses in thought.

"I don't think she would have said yes. Unless she's an evil witch," Zayn smiles.

"Evil witches belong to cartoons," Harry scoffs.

Agreeing with a nod, Zayn takes a look at the super neat set up and he notes that this clearly means something to Harry.

Romantic or Platonic. He puts effort into everything he does and it all comes from the heart.

A part of Zayn worries that he might be sending the wrong message if this is not a date but he keeps that to himself for now.

"Do you want to text her?" he speaks up.

"The internet says not to over text," Harry mumbles.

"Since when did you care what people say?" Zayn raises an eyebrow.

Right on cue, the glass door is open and Rana rushes in holding a medium sized box. She is panting because she clearly hurried down from the bus stop and Harry looks away.

Zayn smiles on seeing this reaction and Rana stands at the entrance. It's beautiful and exactly what she assumed someone like Harry may like.

There's a reasonable number of art and plants around, and there's music softly playing in the background. Everything is so appropriately placed and nothing throws you off.

It makes sense for someone who's clearly easily overwhelmed by stuff around him. She takes off her coat and holds the box up with a warm smile.

The man is timidly standing behind the counter and he's looking away. She decides to step up and break the ice.

"Hi Zayn, I literally ran here," she breathes out.

"Are you okay though? Do you need water?" Zayn asks, confused.