new big feelings.

It's Autism Awareness month and Harry has a new set of badges. It's almost like a tradition because he's not huge on the activism of any kind, so he goes for the subtle effects.

Right now, he's in his bedroom - well former bedroom in his shared flat with Zayn. It is empty of his items and it's just the furniture left.

Harry adjusts the Autism Awareness badge on his comfortable t-shirt and nervously smiles as he looks around. He has lived here for almost a decade and it's been such a blessing.

Zayn has been a blessing in his life and he doesn't take it for granted. The first time Zayn suggested moving together, it felt like an adult decision and he wasn't ready for it.

Anne paid his rent for a while till he found his own feet as an adult and eventually started a business with his best friend. It's weird how he has been able to make such big decisions and navigate through big feelings.

A lot of people are constantly shocked to learn one of the founds of Blossom is Autistic. Many people have questions when they meet him and he doesn't mind it.

Living his life is literally his own way of showing how different autistic people can be and yeah, a lot of them can live "normal" lives.

The door opens and Harry nervously flinches before realising it's Zayn. Zayn enters with a small smile and he wrinkles his nose in memory.

It took them almost two weeks before Harry started sleeping in his own room. He either slept in the living space or in Zayn's room.

It just takes him time to adjust to new spaces and he worries about settling down in Rana's space.

"Walking down memory lane?" Zayn asks.

"No, I'm here...here in the room," Harry replies.

Zayn chuckles and nods in understanding.

"How are you feeling?" he asks his friend.

"I don't know," Harry bites down his lip, looking away.

Signs of avoidance and shyness. Zayn catches this and raises an eyebrow. He knows this man a little too well.

"What's up, mate?" Zayn asks, calmly.

"Go away," Harry slowly pushes him with a hand.

This makes Zayn laugh and he holds his hand. Harry doesn't flinch at that touch, instead, he nervously giggles and keeps looking away.

Harry might be the expressive one of this pair but everyone knows Zayn is the emotional one. This move has been a little heavy on him.

Yes, they will continue to see each other every other day and they're five minutes away from each other but there's something about knowing Harry won't be in his room to freely disturb him.

Their late-night cravings. Harry randomly hiding in the house.

A lot is changing in their lives and he's just glad they get to change together.

"My baby is already missing me, yeah?" Zayn clears his throat.

Harry rolls his eyes with a frown.

"I'm not...not a baby," he warns, still looking away.

"I'm older, you are my baby forever," Zayn is still holding his hand.

"No, I'm Rana's baby," Harry quickly says.

"Romantically, sure that's your business," Zayn shrugs with a smile.

With a small groan, Harry slowly turns to Zayn and steps closer to him. He holds onto Zayn's hand and isn't sure if he wants to hug him or just hold onto him.