my gentleman.

Grapejuice - Harry Styles.

Rana has struggled with trust issues for practically all of her young life.

As a child she was abandoned by her birth mother and she struggled to adjust when Paloma gave her a new family. She had a rebellious phase that was filled with lashing out and yeah, failing to trust people.

It took her a while to like Baba when he entered their lives and married Paloma because she just expected him to abandon her.

When she found her first love, she was terrified to trust the process and she believed she deserved to lose him.

So you can imagine her fears when Harry asked for some days alone to fully recover. It felt like her skin was being doused in hot water of trust issues but she was consoled by his amazing communication skills.

As much as he wanted to recover away from social interaction, he kept checking in on her and they kept texting basically every day.

It's been a few days and less than a week, and right now she is preparing for their agreed double date with Pet and Zayn.

Not only is she excited to be going back to Blossom for a date, she is thrilled to see her favourite person after days apart.

Harry has shared more pictures and one has become her lockscreen, replacing her former one that was a picture of her parents on a date night.

The new lockscreen is a picture of Harry and Orange curled up asleep together, that was clearly taken by Zayn. Some other pictures have him holding up the peace sign in awkward ways that show he's still trying to like photos.

As she admires her all black outfit in the mirror, there's a gentle knock on the door and it throws her off. Right now, her parents are having a game's night with their own friends and she literally has nobody else to expect.

Rana calmly heads to the door and opens it to meet Harry standing there. The man looks handsome in his t-shirts stained with many red hearts and black flared trousers. She pauses and drinks him in, admiring how stunning he looks.

There's also a sweet smell lingering around him and it's the perfume sample he stole from her purse the last time she was cuddling him back to recovery on his couch.

"Why are you here?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I'm a gentleman, please move so I can step in," he says a bit loud and shoos her with a hand.

This gets a laugh out of her and he smiles at that always beautiful sound.

Rana does as she's told and he steps in, holding a bouquet of dried flowers. She shuts the door behind them and hurries to the table.

On the table is a small case with a ribbon and his curious eyes quickly land on it. Rana is fast as she grabs the case and raises a warning finger at his teasing smile.

He wrinkles his nose and leans closer, full on annoying mode.

"Oi, you have no right! You didn't tell me you were showing up," she frowns at him.

"It's called...uh, what is it called?" he pauses, basically asking himself.

"Are you asking me?" She tries not to laugh.

"No. Shh," he waves her off and remembers with a wide smile. "I'm picking you up for our date."

"Oh my personal gentleman, how sweet," she says, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"What is that?" He ignores the kiss and stretches for the gift case.

Rana pulls away and tries to move. Harry puts the flowers down and reaches for the case, frowning in curiosity.