chicken and rice.

With a deep breath, Harry approaches the small cottage that Rana lives in and he admires how serene it instantly feels.

The woman has talked about moving here for a simpler and slower life, and it shows. The bouquet of dried flowers are secured in his hands and he checks his breathing again.

There's nothing to be nervous about but with someone who constantly fears rejection, he doesn't know what to expect.

Harry gently knocks on the wooden door and he can hear music subtly playing from within. He already has so many questions about Rana's lifestyle.

She's deeply cultured and multilingual, so he knows that this will show in how she chooses to live her life. After some seconds, the door is gently opened and he steps in.

The cottage is small and beautiful. It's aesthetically pleasing and it smells amazing.

There's a gentle oud smell that lingers whenever Rana is around, and now it's present in the house. It's a soft mix with vanilla and it just feels right.

The woman is beautiful and she gives her signature nervous laugh as soon as he steps in. They both agreed on casually dressing up and he likes it. It makes things simple and safe.

Rana stands before him and gives him a warm smile. Her beautiful smile makes his heart feel calm and he already just wants to hold her hand.

On the other hand, Rana admires how beautiful he looks before her. Something about him being a physical chameleon with how he changes with every meeting.

His tattoos are fully visible with his simple t-shirt and she internally admits that it's hot.

Harry is a hot man who sometimes acts like a child or like a retired grandad. Sometimes, there's no in between.

"You look so handsome," she goes first.

"You smell so good," he blushes.

"I stole my mum's perfume," she smiles and quickly realises. "Please, don't tell her."

"Okay, I won't," he nods.

"Welcome to my actual space, please make yourself comfortable," Rana says, leading him into her beautiful living space.

Harry looks around with a small smile and turns to her.

"How?" he asks.

"Well, you can sit down, or we can just start eating, whatever you want," she replies.

"I want a glass of water, please," he says.

"Let's head to the dining," her eyes land on the flowers. "Is that for me?"

This makes him nervously giggle and he presents the bouquet of dried flowers to her.

They smell amazing and she collects them with a look of appreciation.

"This is for you, Rana," Harry announces.

"Well, thank you Harry," Rana replies.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted a gift, I should have asked," he says.

"This counts as a gift. I love it," she studies the flowers.

"You do?" He also stares at the flowers.

"Yes. I don't like anything that stresses me out, no offence to fresh flowers," she chuckles.

With that, Rana starts leading him to the dining space and he inhales the lingering smell of food in the air. It smells good.

There's a glass bottle of water and Rana calmly places the flowers on the table before pouring him a glass. Harry calmly takes the glass of water and just looks around.