love of my life.

Love of my life - Harry Styles

When Rana wakes up, she wakes up with a start. It's morning and basically almost noon.

This her second nap of the morning. She's in Harry's flat and she's holding onto the stuffed bunny that she gifted him.

Harry shut his eyes and slept in a very interesting way since his meltdown at the event. He kept humming as Zayn managed to get them back to the flat and he chose to sleep, curled up and yes, humming.

Rana was worried about how he went straight to sleep and Zayn mentioned how he manages to comfort himself with sleep.

Now, she has changed and is here to make sure he's okay. Only that she napped twice because she stayed up all night in worry and panic.

Watching Harry sleep was a peaceful and beautiful experience for her. His flushed cheeks puffed out as he kept breathing through his mouth and randomly humming to soothe himself.

Once in a while, he'd pout and groan in his sleep, and she'd see a tear roll down his cheek. It hurt her to see him struggle but knowing he was okay was what mattered.

Now, it's morning and she's sitting up on the couch after that much needed nap.

The flat is silent and she hears movement in his bedroom before Zayn walks out with a bowl of cereal in hand. He smiles and joins her, also concerned about her wellbeing.

"You two are up at the same time," he notes.

"I didn't even mean to sleep," she sighs.

"Well, you needed it," Zayn lightly pats her shoulder.

"Is that for him? Don't tell me you fed him," she smiles at the half eaten bowl.

"Well, I tried feeding your boyfriend but he's stubborn," he rolls his eyes.

"Stubborn is good, right? It means he's feeling better," she is unsure.

"Yes and no. He will be fine. I think he's a little embarrassed about what happened and he's still trying to be himself again," he explains.

"Embarrassed? God, no. He has no reason to be," Rana frowns.

"That's easy for you to say, anyway I have to head to the shop in a bit," Zayn says, walking away.

Rana looks around and worries about Harry feeling embarrassed when he should be more concerned about his well being.

As she thinks about what to do next, she sees him awkwardly walk out of his room. On seeing her, he immediately freezes and runs back to his room.

This makes her smile and she calmly goes after him. Harry enters his bedroom and bounces on his toes, thinking of where to hide when Rana enters with a smile on her face.

He frowns and blinks, still adjusting to his now stabilising senses.

Everything still feels a little too much and he doesn't want another meltdown. As she kindly observes him, he scratches the side of his neck with one hand and waves her off with another.

He really doesn't want her seeing him like this.

It's super hard to communicate and express himself with words right now.

"Hey," she says, waving the bunny at him.

Seeing the bunny makes him a little relaxed and he snatches it from her, still waving her off with his free hand.

Rana ignores his little protests and watches him hold the bunny by the ears, wiggling the creature in little joy. She understands he is still struggling and she doesn't want to pressure him to do anything.