grief sucks.

hugs to anyone dealing with grief. I also love you all reading this xx

Harry smiles as he gently hands the box holding a bright pink princess birthday cake to the customer and Pet cheers in support.

Once the customer leaves, he gives her a careful high five and swiftly returns his hands to the sides. It's one of those amazing days in the shop where they've hit all their targets before evening.

The weather is great and it just feels like an overall amazing day.

One thing though, Harry hasn't heard from Rana for almost a whole day now and he's worried. She's not replying to her texts or taking her calls.

Yes, she asked for space but this is eerily odd. It feels like she doesn't want to engage with a soul and that's very unlike her. Harry checks his phone again and there's still nothing.

Pet and Zayn join him, noticing the concerned frown etched on his face. He starts to softly groan and they know he's getting anxious.

"We were just talking about the trip," Pet reminds him.

"I found a cute house in a village for a weekend," Zayn points out.

Nope, that doesn't help. Harry slowly pats his head with a groan and turns to them.

"I don't want to talk about that right now," Harry politely replies.

"Still nothing from Rana?" Zayn asks, understanding his worry.

"I don't know if she's upset with me. What - what did I do?" Harry mumbles, looking away.

"Maybe she really needed space, did something happen?" Pet is also worried.

The questions are starting to irritate him.

"I don't know, Pet." Harry coldly says and goes silent.

They go silent as he fidgets with an item on the counter and Zayn slowly takes the item from him. He is not one to be upset and it's super hard to handle being upset.

Harry doesn't like anger and he constantly thinks it's a negative look when uncontrolled.

As he tries to call Rana again, the door of Blossom opens with Skye walking in. Behind her is a tired and worn out Rana, who looks like she's certainly been crying.

Those eyes are tired as she reluctantly walks in and she knows that Skye set her up to be here. It was halfway to the shop she clocked where they were headed and she was too tired to head back to the school.

As soon as Harry sees her, he takes off his apron and hurries over to her. Rana keeps her eyes down and feels massively guilty for the way she's been acting.

There's nothing more frustrating than being unable to explain why you're shutting everyone out.

Harry manages to study her features and he can tell she hasn't slept. He cannot read the emotions but the physical elements of fatigue are present.

"Hi," Rana mumbles.

Zayn and Pet calmly walk over. They keep a distance for the couple but they're also concerned about their friend at the same time.

"Are you okay?" Pet notices the cried out eyes.

"Yeah...umm yeah," Rana rolls in her lips, thinking of how to evade the questions.

"I've been calling you," Harry points out.

"Okay," she mutters, looking at her shoes to avoid his concerned eyes.

Skye shakes her head at them and indicates that she's not okay. Zayn notices this and clears his throat.

"Should we give you two some space?" He asks.