bunny and omar.

It's a lovely day in the Blossom shop. It's one of those days when all the orders are running smoothly and the customers are amazing.

Harry wipes his hands with a cloth and wears a small smile as he admires the piece of pastry on the plate.

A lovely customer ordered this for herself and her daughter, and he's so glad they're excited.

The raspberry syrup drips off the sides of the pastry and the scent is delicious. He serves the mother-daughter duo, and they give him wide smiles.

Harry awkwardly avoids their stares, looking at everywhere but their faces as they admire the beauty placed before them.

"This looks so good, Harry," the woman compliments.

The daughter is taking pictures of the order and cheering.

"Okaaay, hope you enjoy," he tries to sound as cheerful as them.

With a quick wave, he walks away and returns behind the counter.

Rana is assisting today in the shop and he's so happy about this. She's also wearing the apron he gifted her and she seems to be enjoying herself in his professional space.

Yes, he has softly scolded her here and there but they're doing great. Rana smiles as she hands an order note to Zayn and he collects it before heading into the kitchen.

Harry smiles at her and she stands before him, avoiding public display of affection in a professional setting.

"I've taken so many orders, I feel good," she smiles.

"Are you enjoying it, Rana?" he asks, softly staring at her apron.

"Loving it. With Zayn's permission, I took a few pictures," she says, hoping he's not offended.

"Yes, taking permission is professional," he nods in agreement.

Harry takes a step closer to her and softly touches the side of her hair. He clears his throat and looks around, happy to see the customers having a good time.

There's something or rather someone that catches his attention at the glass right before the counter.

Harry slowly turns his head and studies the concerned woman who has a smile he has seen on his own mother's face.

The concern is traced to the younger man next to her and he notices that the lad is leaning on the showglass.

The lad has his forehead pressed to the glass and his eyes are happily studying the beautiful arrangement of pastries and snacks.

This pulls Harry in and he steps forward to notice the boy is also humming. His mouth is slightly parted and he's humming away.

Harry smiles a little as he observes this familiar moment and he notices the younger boy is wearing an oversized hoodie on extremely comfortable looking joggers.

As he continues observing, he notes the hearing aid in one ear and a button attached to the hoodie that asks for kindness because the boy is non-verbal.

"So sorry, we're thinking about our order," the mother speaks with a warm smile.

Rana notices this interaction and quietly joins them, ready to take their orders.

"I have a button too," Harry calmly says, showing the woman his own button.

The woman nods in appreciation and almost sighs in relief. Her beautiful boy loudly giggles as he stares at the arrangement of eclairs. He excitedly and lightly pats the glass with his palm, and Harry bends to check what is exciting him.