a moody and jammy xmas, pt3.

Morning walks on Christmas day are very traditional to Harry and Anne. They love walking hand in hand and just recapping the year they've had.

This year is a special one because they've been joined by Gemma and Omar on this precious walk. Rana and V decided to stay back with Gerry, and to make a special breakfast for them.

To be fair, Rana did joke about baking for Harry and she's nervous about it. Harry smiles as he thinks about this and he calmly continues the walk.

Gemma is busy taking pictures with Omar and Anne stands right beside her son with a warm smile on her face. She softly nudges him and he blinks before clearing his throat.

It's a beautiful thing seeing his mother all smiles and constantly blushing like a teenager in love.

Anne has always been a positive person and she radiates a warmness that he learns from but this is his first time seeing her like this.

It's stranger because he actually knows how she feels and he also gets it. Love is a strange experience and he's just glad to be experiencing it with his own person.

Anne smiles as she stares at her son and he softly turns to her.

"Happy Christmas," he softly says with a small wave.

"Happy Christmas my baby," she replies. "Feeling okay?"

"Very okay, what a nice walk," he clears his throat.

"Omar enjoyed it. He feels very welcomed," she points out.

"Well, he is," Harry nods in agreement.

"And Gemma too. Did she tell you about her possible move?" Anne asks.

"Yes, it's good for her and Gerry," he mumbles.

There's a little withdrawal there and Anne notices this. She knows her boy a little too well and she knows he's glad to have his sister back but there's something.

"Excited to have her back home?" she asks, calmly.

"Uh...it's not about me," Harry says, looking away.

"You're her brother. You're her family," Anne reminds him.

Harry nods in agreement but he doesn't want to get too excited about having his sister back. He doesn't know if she will just decide to leave again and he cannot have a repeat of that heartache.

"Thank you, that's true," he replies.

"Take it one day at a time, okay?" Anne says.

"Rana likes Gemma," Harry smiles a little.

"Of course she does. Are you guys okay with V?" she notices his smile.

"Yes, so funny and talented," he quickly nods in agreement.

"What a year we've had," she breathes out, rubbing her palms.

At the beginning of the year, Harry's main goal was to focus on growing Blossom and he happily entered into food festivals and markets.

It was through one of these events, he crossed paths with Rana.

If you had told him the rest of his year would be spent in a healthy and fulfilling relationship, he would have scolded you for lying.

Maybe that's the best thing about this type of love. The one you do not see coming. You're open and you give love out, but you don't define your existence by it.

There's an ease that comes with this type of love and Harry knows this has to be it for him.

"I liked the year," Harry quietly says.