late night talking pt 2.

read, comment, engage! ily xx

Just like the perfect duo that they are, Rana helps Harry adjust his beanie on his head and chuckles when he bounces on his toes.

It's a cool night and they're ready for their late night walk before returning to hopefully bake something.

Harry is giddy and well, he's been excited since he showed up for the sleepover.

The stimming has reduced but this man has places to go and emotions to expresses, and she can tell by his random sounds.

Rana calmly tucks a loose curl behind his ear and he wrinkles his nose, slightly tickled.

This warms her heart and she softly cups his face, hoping for a tender moment. Harry rubs his cheek against her palm and lightly coos at the utterly familiar comfort provided in the presence of his lover.

This makes her laugh because she knows they can end up simply standing here till he's sleepy and they don't want that.

He coos again and she nods in agreement, hopefully comprehending whatever he is feeling.

Harry blinks and notices that she's wearing one of his t-shirts that he keeps at her place, and he loves that a lot. He hooks a finger on the t-shirt and softly tugs at it.

"Yes, I know this belongs to you," Rana gets ready to be dragged or scolded.

"It's old," he mumbles with a blush.

"Ah, I'm wearing my boyfriend's old tee. We love to see it," she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Who is seeing it?" he almost panics, knowing they're supposed to be alone.

"No, it's just a saying. I don't literally mean it," she quickly explains.

"Okay, say what you mean. I don't under-understand many things," Harry blinks, looking away.

"You understand things, just differently from me," Rana cups his face, knowing he's shy.

"Not fun at parties?" he asks, repeating something he's been told before.

"What? I think you'd be great at parties, if you like them," she smiles.

"Uh...do you like parties?" he manages to look at her.

"Not really, you see I'm not the friendliest human around," she hums with a knowing look.

"Yes, only friendly to me because I'm special," Harry teases with a proud look.

"Very special to me," Rana agrees.

Harry watches her calmly adjust the t-shirt on herself and he moves closer to her. He admires her and truly enjoys being around her.

Without a word, he rests his cheek on her shoulder and she gently brings an arm around him.

It's quiet moments like this that silently reassures them that they're doing okay.

He softly starts to hum and she lets him have his moment before walking out of the bedroom. They walk into the living space and see Orange is comfortably sleeping.

A part of him wants to snatch her up for the walk but he controls himself.

"Time...time to walk," he softly cheers.

"Yes. Are you excited?" she asks.

"No, just happy," he replies.

"Yes, that's very valid," she nods in agreement.

"Okay...I've not done this before," Harry calmly flaps his hand.

"Late night walks?" she asks.

"With my girlfriend," he tries to explain.