Season 3

Thank you everyone for your votes, follows, and comments! I love them all! I promise to go back and edit the last chapter too, because it felt so lackluster for how great the episode was! Now, a few things going into Season 3!

First, I'm so sorry for taking so long between updates. For those who don't follow me, my grandfather was taken to the hospital, and we were informed that all treatment they were doing was to try to combat his pain, but that we were going to lose him. And we lost him. Since then, we've planned and held a funeral, and we've been trying to clean and sell things for my grandmother so that she can be able to take care of herself. It's been emotionally draining and I had absolutely nothing to give this book for those weeks and honestly, any lulls you feel in the last chapter are probably from how drained I've been feeling and I'm sorry. But I also want to thank you all for the well wishes and the messages of support and encouragement. 

Second, I'm challenging myself to see how fast I can actually finish Season 3. It's going to be 16 episode chapters plus a bonus chapter to start it off called Summer Daze. I'm not going to give myself a deadline, but you all will have to tell me if it's an improvement! 

THIRD, I'm going to post the Season 3 Playlist after this! Let's just say you'll be able to guess the events in some chapters given the song choice! Please share your thoughts in the comments so I know if you got them all! Let's just say that THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! Also, the playlist contains a bit more Taylor Swift, because frankly, it's been a mood. Also, I'm not saying I'm in my Reputation Era BUT when her version drops I'm going to be FERAL! 

Season Three will put my lovely Jane that much closer to the life she deserves! Also for those of you who read (or don't read) my author's notes, I'm just going to reiterate that the more I'm watching Season 5, the more sure I am that I'm going to see the book through the end of Season 4 and end it there. I'm not going to commit to anything, but I just wanted to inform you all. 

And FINALLY, I have my official face claim for Jane, although everyone is of course able to choose whomever you wish! Australian Actress and Singer Amy Manford! I saw her eyes, and I thought, YES! That's Jane! (At least in my head)

Once again thank you all so much! See You in Season 3!