Main character abilities🗣

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt a very sharp pain in my heart.

Where the fuck did that come fro- Oh wait nevermind.

Haha, I remember now. Haku was about to sacrifice himself for Zabuza, seems like I beat him to it.

Moving on, where even am I?

3rd POV

Picture that one scene in the Mugen train. Y'know, Tanjiro's mind(?).

"And why is it so damn bright in here...?" (Y/n) complained, squinting her eyes in the process.

Her old self appeared. The burnout teen who's happiness came from the internet. The same tired, stressed out person she was before. The person who she originally was.

"Heh. Funny seeing you here..." (Name) said.

"You're me?" (Y/n) said.

"Of course I am, I'm still that seventeen year old girl you were before you arrived in that world." (Name) ruffled the hair of her shorter self.

"But technically, I'm eighteen. Due to you being in the Naruto universe for around a year." (Name) added.

"So you've been here for a year or so?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Yup, I've been vibing here alone for that long. But I did visit our funeral." (Name) replied.

"Funeral? I forgot we died before this. Who attended though?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh you know, a couple of friends, old classmates even two of your teachers were there." (Name) said.

"No family members?" (Y/n) asked.

"Your aunt and uncle were there. Those two organized the event. Also your cousins attended."

"The only actual family that attented was (sibling name), unfortunately they left because they broke down crying halfway through one of your cousin's speach."

"...I guess they really did care." (Y/n) said with a monotone expression.

"Our death was cliché. Like damn, a fucking car accident?" (Name) complained, which earned her a chuckle from (Y/n).

"Anyways, since you have 'main character plot-armor', you have to get back to the Naruto universe." (Name) said.

"Awe, see you when I die again, I guess." (Y/n) bid herself farewell as she slowly dissolved away.

⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰

"You disappoint me..... Zabuza." Gatô said, with his henchmen behind him.

"Gatô, why did you come here? And who are those henchmen?" Zabuza asked.

"Change of plans.... I'm sorry about this, Zabuza, but you will die here." Gatô said smugly.

"What?!" Zabuza exclaimed.

"Since hiring a regular Shinobi cost a lot of money, I hired rogue ninjas like you. And it would've been even more ideal."

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

Unbeknownst to them or anyone, (Y/n) woke up.

(Y/n): 'Man I love playing the waiting game.'

Zabuza and Haku got ready to fight the mob of ninjas(?).

Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and Tazuna watched from afar.

The two rogues were running towards them until they were stopped by a flash of (h/c) and purple zooming towards the henchmen.

"Inazuma Shines Eternal!" Was all she said.

Just like the the entire crowd was wiped out. All who remained was Gatô.

"Looks like a missed someone." (Y/n) said in a dark ominous tone that gave the others chills.

(Y/n) teleported behind Gatô who was shaking in fear.

"I can fix that." (Y/n) cleanly sliced his head off.

Her eyes held no emotions as blood splattered on her clothing and face.

The others stood there in utter disbelief.

"..."

"......"

"........."

"............"

"..............."

".................."

"....................."

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Sakura and Naruto yelled.

"Hn." Sasuke was internally relieved.

Tazuna, Haku, Zabuza and Kakashi let out sighs of relief.

"So, are you planning to tell us how you're alive?" Kakashi asked.

"No, not really. That's the second time I've experienced dying before." (Y/n) said, while being hugged by her teammates, not including Sasuke.

"Wait, did you just say seco-" Tazuna was cut off by (Y/n).

"WELP- what are you two planning to do now?" (Y/n) questioned Zabuza and Haku.

Said rogues looked at eachother.

"We....don't really know." Haku said.

"Hm. How about you two come back to the Hidden Leaf Village with us?" (Y/n) recommended.

"Yeah! You two should!" Naruto commented.

"Is it really a good idea? No offense though." Sakura said.

"Well these two don't have anywhere else to go, so why not let them start a new?" (Y/n) exclaimed

Kakashi sighed and nodded in agreement.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙) -haven't seen one of these in a while-

"Byee Tazuna! And bye Inari who I never really talked to!" (Y/n) waved at the rest of the village.

(Y/n) didn't bother to listen to the rest, she was too busy making flower crowns out of Dendrobiums, Cecilias and Silk flowers. The crowns themselves were for Haku and Zabuza.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

After saying their goodbyes, they took off to Konoha.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word couny: 785

(A/n): Chūnin exams when?????