Chapter 2

"Excuse me! You dropped something."

I thought it could have been someone calling some other person, this voice wasn't for me.

I wasn't going to turn around but I don't know why I liked the voice and felt curious. Can you even like the voice by just listening to it once? have I lost my mind? I turned around to look and that dark-brown-eyed guy was standing in front of me. Why god? of all the people? him?

Okay, I understand that those 3 boys were the closest but why him of all three? don't you like it? I felt like my inner voice was speaking to me.

I started blushing and then asked my inner voice to just shut up. All this time I was thinking of these questions and looking at my feet as if I was a child found guilty.

I was looking down as I didn't dare to look into his eyes. I have always been really shy with the guys I have feelings for.

Yes, I have never dated anyone if you are wondering why I was like that. I didn't know how to act when my crush approaches me.

One second, did I call him my crush? we just met right? we didn't even meet properly. I just noticed him and our eyes met for like 2 seconds. Okay, this is getting out of my hands.

While I was trying to control my overthinking he stretched his hand towards me to hand me my lipstick... He was going to say something when I snatched my lipstick from his hand, whispered thank you, and ran away.

Yes, I didn't look in his eyes, I snatched my lipstick and ran away! I can't believe myself. Why in the world I ran away I don't know. He must have thought that I was mad. I stared at the lipstick as if to say it's all your mistake. why did you fell out of my purse and magically went into his big manly hands?

I pouted as I realized I didn't even get the chance to look at his face up close. He was so close I could have talked to him. I sighed as I was standing in the line to board my luggage. The old lady before me had a lot of luggage and was struggling with it. So I moved forward and tried to lift her suitcase to the conveyor belt but it was too heavy. I was about to lift it with my whole strength when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and he said "Let me do it." I turned around and was again blushing because I recognized his voice. But this time I instantly looked at his face and our eyes met.

He said something but I didn't move an inch I was mesmerized by his eyes. I just stood there looking at him while holding the handle of an old woman's suitcase. Then he smirked and removed my hands from the suitcase as he helped them to rest at my sides. All this while my eyes never left his face. My wrist felt his touch and felt the warmth as well shivers.

My face turned red as I realized what I was doing. I quickly took my eyes off his face and noticed the veins of his arms as he lifted the suitcase. He must be a fitness freak. His veins popping out seemed hot I thought and smiled.

My hands looked so tiny in front of his big manly hands. He put the suitcases on the conveyor belt as if they were light as a feather.

While the Old woman was thanking him, I boarded my luggage. All this while, I felt his gaze on me, but I was too shy to approach him or wait for him. Just then I heard Tanzin calling my name. I waved at him and when I turned around, that brown-eyed boy was gone. I realized I was never going to meet him again and felt sad.

Well, that was it. There my little adventure ended. I got on the plane and came back. I don't know why but for many nights I wasn't able to stop myself from thinking about him. I mean I just met him for like 2 mins and I have been thinking about him for 2 weeks. I hoped this chapter ends in my overthinking class.

It did end as I got busy with my Japanese. The 1-year scholarship is ending soon and I need to write a report to submit to our institution about my experience in Japan. Every day it feels like I can't do it but then my goal and passion to be a Japanese translator pulls me back to the right path.

Emily's Boyfriend, Alex is thinking of coming to Japan to meet her love. This means I will be feeling lonely and Extreme Single. Whenever he comes, He accompanies Emily everywhere as if he is glued to her. Nevertheless, they are in a relationship and meet after a long time so I think spending most of their time together is a kind of given.

Alex is charming and Athletic. He has a fine body and is always polite to me. He is so energetic while Emily is so lazy.  Alex is always aware of his actions, knows how to deal with any problem seriously, and plans everything, on the other hand, Emily is like a kid. She goes with the flow and needs constant support. They are literally opposite of each other. But when they are together, it feels like they are made for each other.

When Alex decided to come to Japan, he was coming with a friend this time, Minho. Minho's parents are Korean but he was born and brought up in New York. He was well versed in English as well as Korean. He knew a bit of Japanese too. Well, apart from these facts, he was extremely Hot. He was a guy to fall in love with at first sight. He looked like a kpop idol. However, If he doesn't know you, you'll find him quite unapproachable.

Well, I knew all this even before they reached Japan because Emily acted like Minho Guide as she told me that Alex was coming with a friend. She literally told me everything about him and I wondered why she was telling me all this. I appreciate the beauty of Handsome and hot boys but when it comes to talking to them, I find it kind of awkward.

I knew I was kind of boring and Nerdy. So this Minho will not be interested in me anyway. There's a rule in friendship when your bestie tells you something, you better pay attention. So I listened to her partly because she was my bestie and partly because I think this Minho Boy is out of my reach.