Chapter 36

I was slipping and he was constantly trying to grip me more tightly. Then he said, "Sarah If you don't mind, can I pick you up?"

what? what?

It was so instant that I said "Yes" and the next moment I was in his arms. Emily who was cheering for us was now hooting and jumping with excitement.

He was holding me like a princess in the arms of his prince. My prince- Minho!!!
I was screaming inside with happiness.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. It seemed like a dream.

Wait a minute. It's not a dream, right?  but why would Minho carry on this stupid game and carry me princess style? Something is fishy.

I pinched my hand while maintaining my grip around his neck. The pain was real. Then I touched his cheek. wondering if it's real?

Minho looked at me with a confused expression. I replied, "There was something on your cheek." and moved my hand away.

This isn't a dream!!!  He is holding me in his arms for real!!! wow!  I was giggling inside.

Hideo noticed us and tried to lift Aiko but slipped a bit and unknowingly stepped on the floor. So the third round ended and guess who is the winner? We!!!! Me and My hot and handsome brown-eyed boy Minho!!!

I was so happy and then Alex came to us and handed over to us two tickets. "Here is your prize. Ticket to a cruise couple date as I promised in the beginning."

I was surprised. When did this happen? I thought and looked at Emily.  She instantly understood my reaction and explained,

"You must have missed this part as you went to the washroom. Alex got these tickets from his friend and I thought what if this is the prize for the couple. So we announced whoever wins this game will have to go on this cruise date."

I took the tickets and looked at Minho. He smirked and then quickly went back to make a call. I blushed to think of going on a date with Minho.

"And when is this cruise date?" I asked curiously. "Tomorrow evening" Alex replied. Emily dragged me into the corner and teased me, "Oooh, date with Minho. First Kiss and then date. You go girl." She noticed I was a bit tensed and asked, "What's the matter, Sarah? you don't like this?"

I replied, "No, I love it. Thank you Emily for all your efforts. But there is one thing that is bothering me. I found a picture of a girl in his wallet. Can she be the girl he likes?"

Emily replied, "Oh you silly girl! why would he go on a date with you if he likes someone else?"

"But we just won the tickets by chance. What if he refused to go on the date with me?" I asked.

Emily nudged my head and said, "Then it will be clear that he likes someone else and then you can move on. That's it.  Why are you complicating it so much? "

I sighed as I thought about the possibility that Minho may reject this date.  It feels like someone just threw me in the sky and now I am brought back to the ground with a thud. My happiness lasted for a moment. I sighed again and Emily hugged me.

"I know what you are thinking. Just don't think anymore. It's your birthday! Enjoy these moments like everyone else is enjoying." She encouraged me.

We all enjoyed dinner and after that Emily went to the center of the hall and announced, "now it's time for truth or dare. That is our last game for today. As we have already given our prize, we won't play this game in pairs."

Akiko said, "Thank God." with relief. Everyone laughed and Defne rolled her eyes.

"We have some chits here and a bottle." Alex announced, "let's sit in a circle."

I was going to sit next to Minho but Defne deliberately took that place. Akiko saved a place for me so I sat near Akiko. Defne was in front of me and Minho at her side.

Alex explained, "So as we know to whoever this edge of the bottle points to, he or she will have to choose truth or dare. The person sitting in front of the other edge will ask the question if the other person chooses truth or if it's dare then they'll have to pick a chit from the bowl which have different dares written on it."

"If you don't want to answer or don't want to do the dare then you'll have to drink this big glass of drink as a punishment,"  Emily added.

"What? What if I don't want to do the dare then? I protested.

Emily replied, "Then you have to drink it as well. Sorry. No special treatment for the birthday girl."

I pouted and folded my arms.

Akiko wrapped his arm around mine and said, "Oh come on, big girl. You can do it."

I felt someone was looking at us when I looked around, Minho was staring at Akiko with a displeased look. I wondered why.

So the game started. Emily spun the bottle. The first person who was asked truth or dare was Hideo and he chose dare. He picked up a chit and it was written "Kiss the person sitting on the left anywhere you like."

It was Akiko. Everyone laughed. Hideo protested, "What? No!"

Aiko was Laughing uncontrollably. She was sitting on the right of Hideo and the chit mentions the person on left.

Alex said, "Do it Hideo. That's the fun of it."

Akiko protested, "No one is asking me if I want to get a kiss from Hideo or not!"

Hideo turned to him and asked teasingly, "Okay then, let me ask you, will you be my kissing partner?" And pouted as if he was going to kiss him.

Everyone laughed and Akiko tilted towards me in disgust. "Hell no! I don't want a kiss from a guy!"  He turned Hideo's head towards Aiko and continued, "Go kiss your girlfriend."

Hideo replied, "I am more than happy to do that!"

But everyone protested and after a lot of protest and disgusted faces, Hideo gave a peck on Akiko's cheek.

After that Akiko rubbed his cheek with a tissue for some time with a disgusted look on his face.